Special Offer, Limited Availibility. Save -50% on all yearly plans. Bring your marketing to the next level, starting from only €90 a year. Start Pushing Today.
The PushPro plugin for WordPress will enable you to configure PushPro on your WordPress site straight from your admin panel. Create an API key in PushPro, paste it into your PushPro plugin for WordPress, and your website is ready to send push notifications!
When your audience visits your website, they will now see an opt-in request for push notifications. If they accept, you are ready to engage with them. There is no need for costly changes to your website!
With PushPro, you can send your customers and prospects short, but highly engaging messages. For example, inform them about upcoming sales, announce new products or blog posts, remind them of an abandoned cart, or inform them about their order.
By using the PushPro for WordPress plugin, your technical configuration will be setup in just a matter minutes. Join the ranks of thousands of other web shops who use push notifications to engage with their customers.
Reach the 96% of your website visitors who were invisible to you until now, increase your revenue by up to 15% and drive up to 7x higher customer retention.
Push Like a Pro
PushPro is a revolutionary way to engage with your mobile visitors. Interact directly by sending Push Notifications to your subscribers without a mobile app, straight from your website.
- Engage mobile users without an app
- Send thousands of notifications per second
- Send your messages instantly, save them as draft or plan your campaigns with scheduled messaging
Cut Through the Noise
Create highly engaging, fully customized Push Notifications while instantly seeing what your message looks like on a mobile device.
- Customize notifications with your branding
- Full emoji support
- Add CTA buttons with specific landing pages
- Easy to use WYSIWYG editor
Segmentation is a powerful feature to send your push notifications to a specific group of people. Manage them easily with our Audience Segmentation Manager.
- Target specific groups of subscribers
- Easily create rules and filters to specify segments
- 100% GDPR-proof
Streamline your marketing activities with fully automated Push Notifications and gain more subscribers, customers, and visitors.
- Use welcome drip campaigns to activate new subscribers
- Recurring interval campaigns allow you notify subscribers on set times
- Page visit campaigns allow you to engage with subscribers based on browsing behavior
Install in Two Minutes
Install PushPro easy and fast on multiple domains. Installation will just take 2 minutes and if you need help, we are there for you!
- Full browser and OS support
- Manage multiple domains from one account
- Automatic updates, no hassle
Check out the video below for a demo of how you can send push notifications to your subscribers!
- Automatically install the plugin through the WordPress plugins directory screen.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings -> Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- Create an account on PushPro
- Configure your domain, and enable “use an extension for this domain”
- Copy the API key to the WordPress plugin configuration
- That’s it!
Check out our FAQ page to find answers to all your questions.
The list below will provide answers to your most pressing questions:
How am I going to be billed?
You will be charged on a recurring basis, either monthly or yearly. We collect your payment details when you select your first paid plan.
After each successful charge, we will send you a billing receipt. Check your user account profile to see your latest and upcoming invoices.
Do my subscribers need a mobile app to use PushPro?
No, they don’t! The great thing about PushPro is that we send web-based push notifications. Once a visitor to your website has opted in to push notifications,
they get sent to them straight from your website, no mobile app needed.
How do I send a push notification?
You can send a push notification in a few easy steps. Select the domain you want to send push notifications from. Next up, go to “notifications” in the sidebar menu and follow the steps to create a push notification. Give your notification a name, provide it with a message title, body text, destination URL and a button text.
In step two you can provide the notification with a Time to Live and a vibration pattern
You can preview the notification by pressing “Test Now”. Finally, save the notification as a draft, schedule the notification or send it directly.
What happens if I exceed my plan’s subscriber limit?
We will notify you when you reach 50%, 80% and 100% of your plan’s subscriber limit, so you will have plenty of time to consider an upgrade. We will send you an alert in your user profile to make sure you are always up to speed.
If you do hit the 100% limit, we will still register new subscribers for a limited period. However, you won’t be able to send them push notifications.
When you upgrade your plan, these ‘sleeping’ subscribers will be reactivated.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“PushPro – Push Notifications for WordPress and WooCommerce” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Release Date – 27 July 2020
- Added check if token is set before making API call.
Release Date – 9 December 2019
Release Date – 12 August 2019
- Bug fixes
Release Date – 1 August 2019
- Initial Release
- Supports a 2-minute installation via API key and insight into message performance in the WordPress admin panel