Donít want to allow your users to delete posts, pages and other custom post types in your WordPress site? Here an easy way to snatch away the content deleting right from registered users of your website.
Prevent Users From Deleting Post and Pages is a WordPress plugin that prevents users from deleting pages, posts and other custom post types.
Start by installing and activating Prevent Users From Deleting Post and Pages in WordPress
- Install and activate the plugin on the Plugins page
- Under Settings page will will find disable delete menu. click on that menu and choose your pages / posts.
- Does this plugin need a shortcode?
No. It does not require any shortcodes. Just Choose the pages from the backend and it will work.
- Who cannot delete the pages ??
The users with administrator role can delete everything. This plugin will work for only non-administrators.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Prevent Users From Deleting Post and Pages” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- initial release
- Admininstrator can also be blocked from delete pages/posts.
- Fixed error on saving
- Disabled pages are highligted
- Message is shown on the top.