Connect Posteria to WordPress, enter your favorite topics, watch content flood, share and enrich it automatically, share it to your social media and even your newsletter … And much more stay tuned 😉
- Enables OAuth and Api on your wordpress and connect it to Posteria
- Receive fresh new content every day about your favorite topics
- Share it to your blog
- Share it then to your social media to deliver traffic
- Share it to your newsletter for nurturing puroposes and get more customer retension
- Sit down, look at your stats grow and relax 🙂
How to Use
Visit https://posteria.fr for detailed instructions.
Posteria is free to use. Please support the project by licensing. You can view more information at
- PHP 5.6.4 or greater (latest version recommended)
Support requests should be made by opening a support request at https://posteria.fr/contactez-nous/.
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use the built in plugin install by WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You’re Ready to Rock
Is there support for this plugin? Can you help me?
You can visit our https://posteria.fr/contactez-nous/ to open up a support request directly with developers.
Can you set this up for me on my current website?
- DRINKS COFFEE * Can I? “YES”. You are more than welcome to contact us with if you should ever need assistance.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Posteria : Web to WordPress to Social Media Content Suite” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- NEW: notice on activate plugin.
- NEW: Create Client id and secret by default.
- NEW: let oAuth active by default.
- NEW: disable view .
- Fix variavle session
- Integration of oAuth system
- Fix variavle session
- Added wo_me_resource_return filter to default “me” resource.
- Removed debug information for access tokens.
- Updated “n” return encoding for public keys.
- graphic update
- apply_filters( ‘wo_unset_refresh_token_after_use’, false )
- Minor tweak to the status license box
- Configure default parameter for posteria
- FIX: Bug in redirect URI during authentication code flow. Now uses home_url()
- FIX: Bug that allowed for client ID’s to be search able.
- Meta tags in header
- add meta tags for twitter linkedin and facebook
- Graphic update
- Refactored style names.
- Add banner and icon.
- Optimized DB structure.
- Added Posteria by iSoluce.
- Tested …