Use Instagram to display your portfolio with this responsive plugin. Choose whether to display all images from your account, or only the ones you tag with a custom hashtag. Choose whether or not to display image description/caption and publish date. Display the portfolio on a page just by using a shortcode to activate it. The authentication to your Instagram account is made on the server, which is a secure way of getting your secret access token.
- Install the plugin within WordPress and activate it
- Go to Settings / Instagram Portfolio
- Give the plugin access to your Instagram account by following the link in “2. Settings”, and follow the instructions.
- Fill in your Access Token and your User ID that you will receive after giving the plugin access to your Instagram account.
- Choose a hashtag of your own if you want to view only images tagged with that hashtag (optional).
- Choose whether to show or hide publish date and image description/caption from Instagram.
- Create a page where you want to display your portfolio.
- Add the shortcode [wplw_instagram_portfolio] in the content area and publish.
- In case you want to choose how many images that will be shown, add the parameter count (like this for twelwe images: [wplw_instagram_portfolio count=”12″]).
- Does this plugin filter images from an Instagram account and a hashtag?
Yes! The plugin always gets images from an Instagram user account, and if you want to you can set it to display only images tagged with a hashtag that you choose on your own.
- Can I use any hashtag?
Yes! You can choose a custom hashtag.
- Does the plugin work with any type of theme?
Yes, but in themes with a very small content area the images will be pretty small, and therefor longer descriptions/captions from Instagram will probably not fit. In that case you can choose not to display the description/caption, or the publish date, to save some space.
- Is the plugin responsive?
- Can I get images from several Instagram accounts at the same time?
No. You can only use one Instagram account.
- Is it possible to choose how many images to display?
Yes! You can add the parameter “count” to the shortcode like this: [wplw_instagram_portfolio count=”12″], if you want to display for example twelwe images. It is recommended that the number of images you want to show can be divided by six – then it will fill out every row on all window widths.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Portfolio Plugin” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- This update carries a security bug-fix.
- This is the first version of the plugin.