The POLi Payments for WooCommerce plugin allows you to accept bank account payments directly from your customers quickly and easily. In order to configure the plugin, store owners will need to first sign up for a POLi account
POLi is a debit payment system which allows your customers to make immediate payments directly from their bank account. There is no credit or debit card required to make a payment using POLi, only a bank account with any of the supported banks within the region.
POLi is available for Merchants located in:
- New Zealand
- Low transaction fees
- Multi-currency support
- Control reconciliation data for New Zealand accounts
- Smooth checkout flow that handles all the security for you
- Accept debit bank payments
- Branding on payment screen
- Real-time reporting from the POLi Console
- Friendly support team
For more information or questions please email email@example.com or submit a ticket
Automatic Installation from the WordPress Dashboard
- From your dashboard navigate to “Plugins -> Add New”
- Search for ‘POLi Payments for WooCommerce’;
- Click ‘Install Now’;
- Activate the plugin;
- Configure your POLi account details into the plugin
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
You can request a plugin for older versions of WooCommerce from our support team.
What is POLi?
POLi in an online payment system that allows customers to make payments direct from their bank account.
Why Choose POLi?
POLi is a great alternative for people without credit cards, or for those who have them but would prefer not to use them to shop online or pay a bill online.
Merchants who offer POLi on their checkout sell more by addressing a wider audience, substantially lower their payment costs and improve payment reconciliation.
Who Can Pay using POLi?
Any customer who has access to the “One-off Payment” functionality offered by a supported online bank. To see a full list of our supported banks, click here
What countries does POLi support?
Australia and New Zealand. Customers need to have a bank account in Australia or New Zealand to use POLi.
Does POLi accept credit cards?
No, POLi is a debit payment option that allows customers to pay you direct from their bank account.
How do I sign up?
Click Here to make an application for a POLi account.
Is POLi Secure?
Yes. Click here to see details of POLi security.
What version of Woocommerce do I need?
The latest version of the POLi Woocommerce plugin supports versions 2.6 and above. If you have an older version of Woocommerce you can request a plugin.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“POLi Payments for WooCommerce” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “POLi Payments for WooCommerce” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
Release Date – 2 November 2022
- Correct passing transaction reference on to order
Release Date – 6 September 2022
- Correct processing of transactions that timeout
Release Date – 21 July 2022
- Correct error on showing POli as a method of payment
Release Date – 8 July 2022
- Correction to error reporting with wrong details entered
- Removal of PHP notices
Release Date – 29 June 2022
- Added multi-currency support (AUD and NZD)
- Added functionality of hiding POLi on checkout for unsupported currencies
- Added the ability to configure a test account and switch to test mode
- Added the ability to control reconciliation data for NZ POLi accounts
Release Date – 20 January 2021
- Support for sequential numbering from the plugin “WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers”
Release Date – 24 September 2020
- Updated links and formatting
Release Date – 09 September 2020
- Initial Plugin release