Bookshelf Mode (Display Addon) | Live Preview | Documentation | Support
PDF Viewer for WordPress was released on 2014 as a premium plugin. Thousands of websites are being powered by PDF Viewer for WordPress at this moment. This is the lite version of the plugin,
This plugin allows you to display PDF files on your website with a nice, clean, modern & feature-rich PDF Viewer. It comes with 3 different Themes Midnight Calm, Material Blue, and Aqua White. The premium version also allows you to customize with your own colors as well.
PDF Viewer by ThemeNcode is the Free version of PDF Viewer for WordPress. PDF Viewer for WordPress is the best selling PDF Reader plugin for WordPress available on codecanyon since 2014. This free version is released on May 2021.
- Fully Responsive PDF Viewer
- FlipBook Mode (Premium)
- Gutenberg block to generate shortcodes.
- Option to generate classic editor shortcodes.
- Addons available for Elementor & WPBakery Page Builder.
- Very Easy to use
- 2 type of display, embed and link
- Automatic Display: Convert all existing links to open or embed with PDF Viewer automatically (Premium)
- Cross Browser & OS supported
- Works on most modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Brave, Chromium based Edge and others.
- lots of toolbar items
- Google Analytics (Premium)
- Display/Hide any of the toolbar items
- Share the link on social media or by email
- Brand with your own logo & favicon
- Custom JS on viewer (Premium)
- 3 Different color Themes (Midnight Calm, Material Blue, Aqua White)
- Customize with your own color Theme (Premium)
- No Limitation of pdf size
- Fast & smooth user experience
- Uses jQuery to replace url’s automatically which won’t effect on your Site’s SEO if you use the plugin on old site.
- Global Sync, Don’t waste your time by choosing all settings every time you create a pdf viewer (premium)
- Feature Rich Admin Panel & Shortcodes
- Toolbar texts available in 100+ languages
- Disable Right click and copying (premium)
- Using the power of pdf.js
Check out PDF Viewer by ThemeNcode live here
Check out the documentation on our support portal here
Contact us using our support portal
Get PDF Viewer for WordPress
Check out the premium version on codecanyon here
Installation is simple as any other WordPress Plugins.
- Login to your wp-admin
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Search for PDF Viewer by ThemeNcode
- Click on install button
- Once installed click on activate now button
- Done, now start using PDF Viewer by ThemeNcode
- Download the zipped plugin from wordpress repository
- Upload unzipped pdf-viewer-by-themencode.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or upload zipped file using Plugins > Add New > Upload button
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Is there any Live Preview?
Yes, you can see it in action here: https://themencode.com/live-preview/pdf-viewer-for-wordpress/
Is there any Video instructions?
Yes, you can follow this playlist on youtube: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0BHfncpP5oSkv9_LfgeXoElT_xhhEla1
Where can I find product documentation?
Documentation is available on this url: https://themencode.support-hub.io/knowledgebase/977
Where can I get premium version?
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“PDF Viewer by ThemeNcode” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “PDF Viewer by ThemeNcode” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- Prefixed CSF to avoid conflict with other plugins
- Fixed issue with jQuery
- Added Translation file
- Escaped few unescaped strings
- Added jQuery to load from inside the plugin other than depending on WordPress
- Fixed jQuery issues on send to friend form
- Added Message about new Divi Builder
- Misc Improvements
- Fixed some warnings showing up
- Updated compatibility with latest WordPress
- Fixed issue with default zoom
- Fixed Pagenav
- Fixed compatibility with older versions of php
- Fixed version number
- Fixed Jumped to Page functionality
- Initial Release of the free version