Makesbridge publishes a marketing automation platform that is used by companies around the globe.
The platform features easy-to-use tools that offer automation that everyone can do. Even the beginners can easily execute their essential prospect management tasks, such as; email marketing, direct mail, automated nurturing, advanced targeting, lead qualification, behaviour tracking, business intelligence and sales alerts.
This plugin allows you to build any kind of form and display them on your WordPress site. You can use a short code to display your form in the main content area for a post or page. The plugin offers number customization options:
- You can signup for free and activate your account when you receive an email from makesbridge system then you are ready to use your free form builder.
- Ability to create unlimited forms.
- Management of already created forms, you can edit them any time.
- Search forms by name.
- You can add basic html elements i.e heading, text , horizontal line, line break and captcha to your form.
- You can add basic fields and custom fields provided by makesbridge system to your form.
- You can add list or lists to form so that your submitters add to makesbridge system in that specific list.
- If your have a salesforce account, you can use salesforce fields in forms to get values updated. (Paid Feature)
- If you have salesrep created in your account you can add that sales rep to your form. (Paid Feature)
- You can set name of an input field , set it as required field and a required message for that input field.
- You can change input field type to checkbox, radio button, selectbox or a textarea.
- You can set a default value of an input filed.
- You can change font size, font family, font color and background color of form as well as a specific input field.
- You can change header and footer font color and styles.
- You set forward settings of a form i.e on submission of form where to redirect form on success or failure, forward form url to friends, send an email of your specific contents to some one.
- You can receive notification by email on submission of form, email defined in forward settings.
- You can send confirmation to signee of form.
- You can see form link or get iframe snippet.
- You can get form snippet to use it any where.
- you can get shortcode of form to use within the wordpress posts/pages.
- Preview is available of form.
- Auto save feature is available i.e as you make changes to form it is saved without pressing save button.
- Contacts registered to for specific form can be downloaded in CSV file.
There are a few options for installing and setting up this plugin.
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the ‘wpmks-webforms’ folder into the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Go to the Plugins admin page and activate the plugin
Install Via Admin Area
- In the admin area go to Plugins > Add New and search for “Official Makesbridge Web Form Builder”
- Click install and then click activate
To Setup The Plugin
- Find your Makesbridge username (see instructions under FAQ).
- In the WordPress admin area go to MKS Badges and then enter in your username.
How to Use the Shortcode
- Navigate to the post or page you would like to add the form to
- Enter in the shortcode [wpmks_form formid=”zdTyioBh17Il20Jl21Un30zgytRf” width=”300″ height=”400″]
- Customize the width and height with the number you want to display. [wpmks_form formid=”zdTyioBh17Il20Jl21Un30zgytRf” width=”400″ height=”600″]. By default, width=300 and height=400 are set.
- How do I get my makesbridge username?
- Click on New Signup button.
- Fill out the form and submit it, but make sure you need to give your company address i.e firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not entertain gmail, hotmail and yahoo addresses.
- On receiving an email from us, your account will be activated and you will able to use your free form builder.
- How to get form link or short code ?
By clicking on link button you will able to see form url
By clicking on </> snippet button you will see the form code snippet
By clicking on short code button [/], you will see the shortcode of form
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Web Form Builder by Makesbridge” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- Bug fixes in jquery plugin.
- Feedback form is integrated.
- Improve styles of the plugin.
- Initial launch of the plugin
- Display most recent forms of a user
- Option to create new forms and edit already created.