Enable Object Data Synchronization for WordPress (WP) to Salesforce
The plugin allows WordPress objects such as post, page, user, blog, etc. fields and Salesforce objects to map one another. The records in Salesforce will be created/updated/deleted when the data in WordPress (WP) is saved.
Object Data Sync For Salesforce plugin also provides a feature for bi-directional data synchronization between WP and Salesforce objects i.e Salesforce object can also be mapped to a WordPress object thus creating a complete Object Lifecycle Management system.
Our Object Data Sync For Salesforce plugin also allows you to sync your WooCommerce orders, checkout details, membership levels, and enables user data synchronization from WordPress to Salesforce, and vice-versa.
Documentation for Salesforce – WordPress (WP) Object Sync Plugin:
Here you can get the help of the Object Data Sync For Salesforce plugin documentation with ensured content and expectations.
Real-time Sync: Real-time Sync uses Salesforce APIs and automatically synchronizes record changes from WordPress to Salesforce and Salesforce to WordPress in real-time. Salesforce objects will be automatically created/updated/deleted when the data in WordPress is saved and vice-versa.
Field mapping: Map each WordPress Object Fields from a list of fields belonging to the Salesforce object you selected. The data in WordPress (WP) and Salesforce is in sync when the mapped fields are in sync.
Salesforce Objects: Get a list of Standard Objects such as Accounts, Leads, Contacts, etc., and your Salesforce Custom Objects. Map Salesforce Object fields (e.g. Account Name, Billing Address of Accounts) with WordPress Objects (e.g. Email, First Name, Last Name of WP user).
Bidirectional Sync: The Salesforce to WordPress Object sync can be scheduled at a specific time interval. The plugin retrieves the data from the Salesforce object and overwrites the WordPress object based on the field mapping. Optimally this can be achieved using triggers in Salesforce.
Unlimited custom field mapping: Create unlimited fields with various user data objects and map them to any [ field/user attribute/object/user data object ] in Salesforce for easy synchronization of user data from WordPress to Salesforce.
Import & Export Configuration: This allows you to import or export your plugin configuration settings in case you have to change or activate/deactivate your plugin on another instance. This also gives you the ability to download and maintain the configuration file for your ideal configurations.
Ad-hoc User Sync: Ensure user data consistency with new and existing users by syncing user data on an ad-hoc basis by pushing user data from WordPress to Salesforce for your existing users in the WordPress database.
Ultimate Member: Create User profile with Ultimate Member with the data fetched from the Salesforce CRM. Easily show any data from Salesforce on your user profile.
Contact Form 7: Sync any and all data forms filled by your website visitors with Salesforce. With our Contact Form 7 integration you can immediately sync data to Salesforce when a website visitor registers for an event, subscribes to a newsletter, etc.
WooCommerce: Map the checkout fields from your WooCommerce WordPress site to Salesforce object fields respectively of Accounts. The checkout details will sync to Salesforce once the user has checked out.
PaidMembership Pro: Map Membership levels from Membership Checkout page with a Salesforce object field. Once a user submits and checks out, the data will be saved in the Salesforce object.
ACF : Sync data of any custom fields of any type with Salesforce Object fileds, this intrgation allows you to extend your normal WordPress data store to cover data of various types as per your needs.
CPT UI: Keep all of your custom posts bi-directionally synced with Salesforce, this integration allows you to sync custom posts to and from Salseforce in real time whenever a custom post is created/updated in WordPress it will be synced to Salesforce and same for other way around.
Ninja Forms: Our Ninja Forms integration allows you to sync any data submitted by your users to Salesforce objects, for example you will be able to immidiately create a Lead in Salesforce if someone fills out a contact us form, you can also set up accounts and contacts to be created when user registration happens.
WP Forms: Sync data of any form on your site: your contact forms, lead magnets, webinar sign-up forms, and more with Salesforce objects. Each form on your website can create a different object in Salesforce. And you can map the form fields to the fields in Salesforce however you need to.
Gravity Forms: Allows you to connect WordPress Gravity Forms with Salesforce. To automatically add/update Gravity Forms form submissions to your Salesforce objects, simply integrate your Gravity Forms form with any Salesforce object.
Learndash: The integration allows you to sync all your course data with Salesforce you can easily manage your course data and student access management based on data stored in Salesforce.
BuddyPress: Sync data of your community site created with buddypress with Salesforce, sync buddypress attributes of a user like profile content, groups, etc to Salesforce.
Affiliate WP: Connect AffiliateWP to Salesforce and sync all your customer and affiliate data to Salesforce, alternatively you can sync data fro Salesforce to AffiliateWp.
MemberPress Integration: Map Membership levels, User credentials, payment information, billing address from Membership Sign up page with a Salesforce object field. Once a user submits and checks out, the data will be saved in the Salesforce object.
USE CASES OF WORDPRESS-SALESFORCE INTEGRATIONS:-
- WordPress to Salesforce Sync Our plugin maps data from the WordPress Ultimate Member to Salesforce Objects. You can create records in Salesforce using the Ultimate Member’s user data.
- Salesforce to WordPress Sync Our plugin allows you sync Salesforce Object fields to Ultimate Member fields. This allows you sync data from Salesforce to WordPress in real time using Salesforce Workflows and Flows.
- WordPress to Salesforce Sync Our plugin allows you to sync data from WordPress Custom Post types to Salesforce Objects.
- Salesforce to WordPress Sync Our plugin allows you to sync data from Salesforce Object to WordPress Custom post types in real time using Salesforce Workflows and Flows.
Sync data collected from Ninja Forms plugin to Salesforce Premium Feature
- WordPress to Salesforce Sync Our premium plugin will allows you to sync data from Ninja Forms to Salesforce Objects in real time.
Sync data from Custom fields create by Advanced Custom Fields (ACF ) plugin
- WordPress to Salesforce Sync Sync data from custom user’s fields to Salesforce using the Object Data sync for Salesforce Free version. Data for other WordPress Objects like Post/Comments/Pages can be pushed to Salesforce using our Premium version of the plugin.
- Salesforce to WordPress Sync Sync data from Salesforce to Custom fields create by ACF plugin.
Send Data collected from Contact Form 7 plugin to Salesforce
- WordPress to Salesforce Sync Sync data collected from the forms created by Contact Form 7 plugin to Salesforce in real time. Using our premium version of the Object data sync for Salesforce plugin.
Custom Integration: Ability to manage complex queries and large datasets with the greatest control over Salesforce objects and fields. We offer Custom development that is required for more flexibility.
24/7 Active Support: We provide world-class support and customers vouch for our support.
Integrations: miniOrange provides integrations with all types of platforms like MemberPress, WooCommerce, PaidMembership Pro, and many more, etc.
CMS Form WP: We provide the flexibility of submitting data not just to Leads but to other standard or custom objects in Salesforce. Our plugin provides a combination of point-and-click and drag-and-drop user experiences for simple and fast form building. This enables you to map form fields to Salesforce fields, using the simple graphical user interface (GUI).
If you are still bothered about your data sync or synchronization from WordPress (WP) with Salesforce or on how the plugin would work for you specifically, customized solutions and Active support are available. You can always contact us through https://www.miniorange.com/contact
or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be happy to help you out.
Check out our website for other plugins https://plugins.miniorange.com/ or click here to see all our listed WordPress plugins.
For more support or info email us at email@example.com or Contact us. You can also submit your query from plugin’s configuration page.
- Download miniOrange Object Data Sync For Salesforce.
- Unzip and upload the
Object Data Sync For Salesforcedirectory to your
- Activate Object Data Sync For Salesforce from your Plugins page.
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New.
- Search for
Object Data Sync For Salesforce. Find and Install
Object Data Sync For Salesforce.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
From your Salesforce App
- Go to the Salesforce login page and log in as an Administrator.
- You will be represented with the home screen of salesforce.
- Navigate to Apps in the left menu, then select the App Manager option.
- In the same tab, select the option New Connected App to create a new application.
- Fill in the required information in the below boxes.
- Under the API (Enable OAuth Settings) tab, check the option of Enable OAuth Settings.
- Enter your WordPress URL in the Callback URL block. Note: Make sure that URL must be present in https:// format.
- Under the available OAuth scopes users have to select Manage user data via APIs (api) and Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access) options then click on SAVE.
- Now the user will be prompted with a confirmation page, click on Continue.
- After this user will be able to view the app they configured, keep the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret handy you will need it while configuring the plugin.
From Object Data Sync for Salesforce plugin
- Copy Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from Salesforce App. Navigate to the plugin and under Basic App Configuration tab paste it.
- Click on Save and Authorize.
- In the Field Mapping tab, select the Salesforce object where you want your WordPress record to be shown.
- From the dropdown select the attribute you want as Username and Email. You can set more attributes and click on SAVE.
- Navigate back to the Manage Application tab, under the Test Connection tab from the dropdown select the user you want to push to the salesforce and click on PUSH. The user will be created in the Salesforce object you chose. If the user already exists, it will get updated.
- Navigate to the Salesforce, under the Object Manager tab search the Salesforce object you choose and click on the object.
- Now to view the record from the WordPress into the Salesforce object you have to switch the display to Salesforce Classic mode.
- Now you can now view your record into the Salesforce object you chose.
How shall I synchronize objects from WordPress to Salesforce?
Using our Object Data Sync For Salesforce Plugin, you can sync any Salesforce Object ( contact, account, lead, etc ) to any WordPress object (e.g. comment, page, post, user, etc ). Our Salesforce to WP object sync solution enables the automatic creation of objects in Salesforce using the WordPress user’s data.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Object Data Sync For Salesforce” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- Fix for invaild MOSFSYNCERR003, Fallback URL incase, Salesforce Instance type is not saved in the DB due to Caching.
- UI/UX Improvements
- Salesforce to WordPress sync Support
- Salesforce Workflow integration support
- Audit logs for sync transactions
- Free trial feature
- Bug Fixes
- Bug fixes in the Authorization Flow
- UI/UX Improvements
- Automatically add required Salesforce fields for mapping
- Demo Request Feature
- Connect to Salesforce using pre-integrated app
- miniOrange Account creation
- Salesforce Record information in the User profile for the Admins
- Option to reset the plugin configuration without deactivating/deleting plugin
- Import/Export plugin configuration
- Optimization to fetch Object fields
- Post Authorization UI fixes for the Safari
- UI Improvements
- Bug fixes
- UI Improvements
- Bug fixes
- Added Extended field mapping
- Added Import-Export and Keep Configuration intact options
- UI Improvements
- Added Guide and Troubleshooting tabs
- Dynamic Field Mapping
- Added error codes
- UI Improvements.