Norman Advanced Archive Widget is a free replacement for the standard WordPress archive widget. Norman Advanced Archive Widget has plenty of neat customization options available that the default archive widget is lacking, like the ability to group monthly archives by year and let them fold using JQuery.
- Option to limit display of archive by current category. Only the posts in the current category will be listed
- Option to group monthly archives by year
- JQuery powered fold to show and hide monthly archives in a year.
- Option to truncate month names or not.
- Option to show/hide archive count and the design option to decide if you want the count to be displayed inside the link or not.
Norman Advanced Archive Widget is designed to run “out-of-the-box” with no modifications to your WP installation necessary. Please follow the installation instructions below.
- Upload the
/Norman-Advanced-Archive-Widget/directory and its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress®
You are ready to begin using Norman Advanced Archive Widget!
- Help and Support
For questions, issues or feature requests, please post them in the WordPress Forum and make sure to tag the post with “Norman-Advanced-Archive-Widget”.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Norman Advanced Archive Widget” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
* Option to limit display of archive by current category. Only the posts in the current category will be listed