The Next Events Calendar is a WordPress plugin to easily add upcoming events to wordpress. Every event have a single page with date/hour image and content.
EASY CALENDAR MANAGMENT: Next Event Calendar adds a new option to the admin Dashboard where users can add new events or delete existing ones. Events can link to a single page or link to custom URLs.
ORGANIZE EVENTS: Events can be organize in categories and filtered through a menu.
SHOW EVENTS: You can easily place your events in any post or page by adding the following text (shortcode): [nec_events]
WIDGET: You can show events from specific category with the Category Widget Events.
AUTO HIDE: The system auto hide past events and show if an event is Today.
DATE PICKER: Manage the date of the events is supereasy thanks to a cool datepicker.
1) Easily add Events to WordPress and display them in a beautiful clean layout Responsive.
2) You can easily place your events in any post or page by adding the following text (shortcode): [nec_events].
3) Organize Events in category and filter them with an ajax category MenĚ.
4) Show events from specific category with the Category Widget Events.
5) The layout autohide past events and show if a event is today.
6) Manage the date and hour easly thanks to a cool Datepicker.
1) Upload the folder next-events-calendar with all its contents to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3) Place the shortcode [nec_events] on your posts or pages where you want your events to appear
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Next Event Calendar” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers