Display the weather for your city on the sidebar. Select from various layouts, designs and colours
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder
my-weatherto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- Select the type, colors, country, city and size from the widget’s setting menu
- If you find a problem, please email us on widgets(at)openweather.com. We appreciate all help in improving the weather plugin.
- Alternatively, visit openweather.com/support
- If you are happy with the widget, we would appreciate if you take the time to give us a positive rating. Thanks.
- Widget does not appear
Check the spelling and presence of your city in the database at openweather.com.
openweather.com has 60,000 cities in its database
- Can I paste the weather widget onto my page on a post, rather than a sidebar
- Is there support ?
Send us email to widgets at openweather.com, or follow us twitter.com/openweather
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“My Weather” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Released 13/06/2011
- Upgraded plugin internals with WordPress Widget Class for (i) multiple weather widgets on the same page, (ii) customized colours, and (iii) compatibility with future WordPress releases
- Released 10/01/2011