This shortcode will allow you to include the content from any posts or pages.
- [mv_include id=’4′] (best for performance)
- [mv_include slug=’the-post-slug’]
- [mv_include path=’http://www.example.com/parent-page/sub-page/’]
- [mv_include path=’parent-page/sub-page’]
The plugin also create a special post type that can be used for content that are for inclusion only.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcode in your editor
- What if the included content has shortcodes?
It will be executed as well. The returned content is passed through the ’the_content’ filter.
- Why [mv_include path] doesn’t work with post?
[mv_include path] only works with Pages. Why you say? I say … why not? :p
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Mindvalley Include Post Content” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- Remove short tag for servers that doesn’t support short tags. (Thanks to kvandekrol – https://wordpress.org/support/profile/kvandekrol)
- Added custom hidden post type for content that are just for inclusion to prevent duplication in display (e.g. RSS).
- Fix bug on metabox
- Fix Include Content Metabox bug when visual editor is disabled
- CSS bugs
- Added support for page paths.
- Added metabox to show summary of all included content on the page.
- Added visual layer on front-end.
- Added support for post / page slugs.
- Initial Release.