Login by BindID provides a seamless, passwordless login experience for your WordPress websites.
As a site developer you:
* Receive a one-click installation solution with strong passwordless authentication for your site.
* Save costs and resources that would have been used to build security and authentication features.
* Protect against all password-based attacks.
Your users enjoy:
* Fast and frictionless website registration.
* An effortless and comfortable sign-in experience every time.
* No credentials or passwords to remember which means zero password resets.
* Passwordless multi-factor authentication that only requires the user and their personal device.
* Account protection against identity theft.
BindID demo video – A Better Way To Authenticate: BindID.
Please see our how-to guide for more details on bringing passwordless experiences to your site.
- To use this plugin you will need to have a free or paid BindID tenant. Go here to create one.
- Follow the instructions to integrate your WordPress site with BindID passwordless login.
What level of security does BindID provide?
BindID uses FIDO-based biometrics combined with the common OpenID Connect (OIDC) standard to provide secure authentication to web services.
Can the login experience be customized to match my site?
The login button provided by BindID is fixed. At this time, customization is not supported.
What would be the experience for existing users after BindID plugin is enabled in my WordPress website?
BindID users are associated with subscribers using their email address, which is included in the BindID ID token for every login. New subscribers are added to the WordPress site when a user logs in using BindID and their email address doesn’t correspond to an existing user.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Login by BindID” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “Login by BindID” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- First release.
- Fix “View Details” content.
- Changed tenant registration to the transmitsecurity site.
- Added support for running the plugin in a BindID production environment.
- WordPress 6.0 compatibility.