WooCommerce Live Chat
With the live chat plugin for WooCommerce by LiveChat, you allow customers to talk to you directly from your WooCommerce website. Address any questions instantly, and send prompt replies about shipping or return policies to give customers the confidence needed to complete a purchase.
The live chat plugin for WooCommerce by LiveChat combines a variety of features into one seamless interface:
– Set up automated messages to proactively contact customers when they get stuck on the checkout page.
– Increase customer engagement with one of the key features brought to you by LiveChat – chat invitations.
– Browse the archive, visitor analytics, and live chat surveys to discover sales insights.
Enrich the visual side of your store with our modern chat window, neatly looking eye-catchers, and chat buttons. Choose a theme, pick a color, display your logo, and add a lot more tweaks to your chat widget. Provide customers with a better shopping experience and increase sales using the live chat plugin for WooCommerce by LiveChat.
LiveChat comes with a built-in ticketing system to provide customer support after office hours. Manage all your offline communication without using any additional software.
LiveChat integrates with popular third-party apps, including MailChimp, Zendesk, HubSpot, and more.
Live chat benefits
- Solve customers’ problems on the spot on the spot. Live chat is by far the quickest and simplest customer support channel.
- Increase sales and conversions. Simplify the buying process by answering your customers’ questions in real-time.
- Provide convenient customer support by giving your visitors a direct and free option to ask for help.
- Use live chat to understand the needs of your customers better and increase average order value and sales.
- Manage products more effectively, maintain good relationships with customers, and stay ahead of your competitors by offering live chat on your WooCommerce store.
Place Live Chat Widget on your WooCommerce store
Engage website visitors in real-time. Offer assistance, capture new sales opportunities, and close more deals thanks to our WooCommerce plugin. See your customer’s cart contents to increase conversions with returning buyers.
Install our live chat plugin to add a live chat option to your WooCommerce store. This will automatically embed the live chat code on all your WooCommerce store pages. Once you’ve installed LiveChat, download our desktop app for Windows or Mac OS. Use our web-based app if you prefer, with no additional software required to make it work. Chat on the go. Don’t make your customers wait and talk to them wherever you are, thanks to our iOS and Android apps.
The WooCommerce live chat plugin by LiveChat is free, but you need to be a LiveChat customer to use it. LiveChat comes with a free trial, allowing you to test the service for 14 days.
Take a look at LiveChat plans and features on our website. Provide on-site support and sell more with the WooCommerce live chat plugin by LiveChat.
You want to open a LiveChat account for a client? Expand your business offer by adding LiveChat in projects you run for your customers.
Live Chat Features
Visitor tracking – our live chat widget keeps track of the location of your customers and shows what page they are on, where they are from, and more.
Live chat triggers – start conversations when a visitor meets your criteria and automatically chat with your visitors once they land on your website.
Feedback – add surveys to the live chat window, and gather customer information and insights at the beginning and end of each chat.
Reports and Analytics – optimize the communication with your visitors thanks to the built-in live chat and ticket metrics. Access reports through the API and export gathered data to the CSV format.
Ticket form – collect the tickets with messages that customers leave when you’re away and answer them when you’re back online.
Multi-channel communications – provide instant customer service across several channels: a chat widget on your website, Messenger, Apple Business Chat, and more.
Customizable live chat widget – enrich the visual side of your store with our modern chat window, neatly looking eye-catchers, and chat buttons. Choose a theme, pick a color, display your logo, and add a lot more tweaks to your chat widget.
Canned responses – send pre-made answers to popular questions with just a few keystrokes.
Mobile apps – chat on the go. Don’t make your customers wait and talk to them wherever you are, thanks to our iOS and Android apps.
With this WooCommerce plugin, there are many other features that can help you close more sales and satisfy more customers; you can see all of them here.
Multilingual WooCommerce Live Chat Plugin
Adjusting the language of your chat window to the language of your website is a critical step of the customization. We translated LiveChat into 45 languages:
* Arabic / العَرَبِيَّة
* Armenian / Հայերեն
* Azeri / Azərbaycan
* Bulgarian / български
* Catalan / Català
* Simplified Chinese / 简体中文
* Traditional Chinese / 繁體中文
* Croatian / Hrvatski
* Czech / Česky
* Danish / Dansk
* Dutch / Nederlands
* Estonian / Eesti
* Finnish / Suomi
* French / Français
* Georgian / ქართული
* German / Deutsch
* Greek / Ελληνικά
* Hebrew / עברית
* Hungarian / Magyar
* Icelandic / Íslenska
* Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia
* Italian / Italiano
* Japanese / 日本語
* Kazakh / қазақ тілі
* Korean / 한국어
* Latvian / Latviešu
* Lithuanian / Lietuvių
* Malaysian / Bahasa Malaysia
* Norwegian (bokmål) / Norsk (bokmål)
* Norwegian (nynorsk) / Norsk (nynorsk)
* Polish / Polski
* Portuguese / Português
* Brazilian Portuguese / Português brasileiro
* Romanian / Română
* Russian / Русский
* Serbian / Srpski
* Slovak / Slovenčina
* Slovene / Slovenščina
* Spanish / Español
* Swedish / Svenska
* Thai / ไทย
* Turkish / Türkçe
* Ukrainian / Українська
* Vietnamese / Tiếng Việt
Press & Brand Assets
If you are interested in writing about LiveChat, take a look at the LiveChat Press Office. Download our logo, screenshots, and other relevant assets.
We frequently have leads chat with us asking some qualifying questions and then they eventually sign up online or over the phone. These are sales that we might not have had if LiveChat wasn’t an option.
Jamie Lowary, a sales lead at PATLive
At the moment, LiveChat remains the mostly used tool when it comes to contacting our support. Because of how easy we made it for users to access it, we help over 750 of them each day with an average satisfaction of 96%.
Michal Haze, the Head of Customer Experience at Kinguin
Documentation and Support
- For documentation and tutorials go to our help desk article.
- If you have any more questions, start a live chat session with our support on the WooCommerce integration page.
- For more information about live chat features, FAQs and documentation, check out our website.
- If interested, you can join our community group here.
LiveChat is a provider of cloud-based customer service platform with live support, ticketing system, and web analytics capabilities. The main goal of LiveChat is to improve customer service and increase sales conversion. The software is used by more than 28,000 businesses, including the top names like Ikea and PayPal.
The LiveChat ecosystem
LiveChat ecosystem of products includes:
– LiveChat – a communication tool that allows you to chat live with your customers.
– HelpDesk – an online ticketing system suitable both for small businesses and enterprise clients.
– ChatBot – a bot framework for AI chat bots.
– Open Messaging Platform – create and monetize apps or build extensions for your own team.
– Knowledge Base – software that helps your LiveChat agents and website visitors at the same time. It consists of the Internal Widget and the public Help Center.
- Make sure you have WooCommerce installed on your WordPress website.
- Upload the downloaded .zip file to WordPress plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activeer de live chat plugin via het ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the “WooCommerce” menu on the left and select “LiveChat”.
- Create a new LiveChat account, or use your existing one.
- Choose which custom variables will be passed to LiveChat and get ready to chat.
For more detailed instructions, go to the live chat plugin page.
Do you offer a free trial?
We do. Try out all features of our live chat plugin for free for 14 days.
What are the limitations of the free trial version?
There are no limitations. Test all of the features available in the Team plan by default.
Do I need a LiveChat account to use this live chat plugin?
Yes – you can create your live chat account here.
Do I need to install any additional software to use LiveChat?
No. LiveChat works in a Software as a Service model and doesn’t require any extra service to work.
Do you provide live chat support?
Yes, we are available to you 24/7/365.
Can I use this live chat service on any type of website?
Sure thing. Upload different types of buttons and use them to trigger the live chat window.
Can I place live chat on Facebook?
You can add a live chat option to your Facebook page that will open a whole new channel for your customers. Read more about the LiveChat integration with Facebook here.
How many website visitors can contact me using this WooCommerce live chat plugin at the same time?
One agent can handle up to 99 chats at the same time.
Do I need to stay online in to be available for chats?
Yes, you need to be online to allow customers to contact you. When you’re unavailable, your live chat window turns into a ticket form. Learn more about tickets in LiveChat.
Is it possible to monitor browsing visitors through this live chat plugin?
YES! With LiveChat – live chat plugin for WooCommerce, you can see your visitor’s important information, such as their location, the page they are currently viewing.
What can I customize in the agent app?
You can customize a range of features, like the live chat surveys, live chat theme, live chat buttons, live chat greetings, live chat canned responses, live chat tags and and some other advanced live chat settings.
How to edit my live chat avatar?
To change your live chat avatar, navigate to the “Agents” section, pick your account, and click “Edit.” You can also edit the name and title for your avatar.
Does your live chat plugin work after office hours?
Yes and no – whenever there is no live chat operator logged in to your LiveChat, the live chat window on your website changes to the ticket form automatically – click here to learn more about tickets in LiveChat.
Can I customize the look of the live chat widget?
For sure! Some of the things you can do with the chat window include: choosing the live chat widget theme, uploading your company changing default greeting message, and much more.
Is it possible to require customers to include their contact details when they are asking for support?
Sure, you can use the pre-chat survey at the beginning of each live chat to collect relevant information, such as an email address or phone number.
Is it possible to prevent the live chat window from popping up on mobile devices?
Yes, you can disable the live chat widget on mobile devices.
Can one live chat operator respond to multiple chats at the same time?
With LiveChat, you can receive up to 99 simultaneous chats from your website.
How do I add more live chat agents?
Just head to the “Agents” tab, click on the “Add” button, and start adding new live chat agents.
Is it possible to assign roles to my live chat agents?
You can use three different categories, each serving a different purpose: the owner, administrator, and agent. Navigate to our website to learn more.
Can live chat operators help one another when chatting with customers?
Yes, they can transfer chats to other live chat agents. Additionally, each ongoing chat can be supervised in real-time for coaching purposes. Read more on the transfers and supervision featureshere.
Does your live chat software support other languages?
LiveChat has been translated into 43 languages, including English, French, Spanish, Portuguese (…). You can learn more about the supported languages here.
Can I stay connected to my customers while on the go?
With our mobile live chat apps for iPhone, iPad and Android you can chat everywhere: in a car, at home or while shopping.
How to view live chat transcripts?
They are all stored in the Archives section inside the LiveChat dashboard.
Is there an option to delete some of the live chat transcripts from the dashboard?
You have to contact our live chat support team. They will be more than happy to help you with that.
Can I initiate chats before my website visitors do?
It is possible to send proactive chats to your website visitors based on “live chat triggers”, such as the number of visited pages or time spent on the website.
How can I get notified on incoming chats?
Whenever you receive a message, you will get a sound and visual notification.
Can I use this plugin to place live chat on several websites?
Yes. Use our live chat to monitor multiple websites using a single account, and customize the look of the live chat widget individually for each website.
What are the other integrations offered by LiveChat?
LiveChat conveniently integrates with a broad range of apps and services to ensure everything is at your fingertips. They are categorized in a various types: live chat – analytics integrations, live chat – chatbots integrations, live chat – CMS integrations, live chat – contact management integrations, live chat – CRM integrations, live chat – desktop sharing integrations, live chat – e-commerce integrations, live chat – email marketing integrations, live chat – file sharing integrations, live chat – help desk integrations, live chat – invoicing integrations, live chat – social media integrations.
Is there a way to prevent the live chat widget from loading on the about us page, but keeping it enabled on the other pages?
Yes, it is possible to prevent LiveChat from showing on specific pages.
I’d like to deactivate my live chat widget momentarily without having to remove the plugin?
There are two ways to do that. Set your live chat status to “Don’t accept chats” (remember to disable the ticket form), or disable the chat widget on selected pages using the URL rules feature.
I can’t seem to remember a password to my live chat account.
Don’t worry. You can easily set up a new password using thislink.
Do you offer any tips on how to live chat… I could check?
Head over to our website for best practices and tips on how to your company can benefit from live chat support.
How do I learn more about LiveChat and your live chat plugin?
Navigate to our website and start a chat with us!
Sure, take a look at our Agent Handbook.
Do you have any reviews from your customers I could check?
Here are some live chat reviews our customers sent us.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WordPress Live Chat Plugin for WooCommerce – LiveChat” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- checked plugin compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- fixed loading custom fonts in Elementor
- introduced prefixes to avoid naming collisions
- usage of Polyfill was removed
- compatibility with the Elementor plugin
- bug fixes
- bug fixes
- support for Elementor plugin
- hide chat widget in Elementor preview
- CDN for connect-bridge script
- connect-bridge update
- tested WordPress version bump
- bug fixes
- bug fixes
- asynchronous chat widget loading
- support for the new admin notices mechanism
- WordPress 5.7 compatibility check
- bug fixes
- plugin compatibility bumped to WP in version 5.6
- auto-update feature
- plugin compatibility bumped to WP in version 5.5
- fix for not displaying cart content for not logged in customers
- fixed for invalid displaying tracking data for not logged in customers
- fixed bugs in cart adn customer tracking were
- added notice about conflicting LiveChat plugin
- revised in-admin signup/login page view
- introducing a new way of creating accounts in LiveChat
- added the possibility of creating or logging into a LiveChat account to all users in WordPress