Or you can cut and paste the terms from some other web site. But who knows if those terms have anything to do with what happens on your site. The wrong terms can be worse than none at all. And it might be copyright infringement.
Instead, use Legull. Spend about five minutes answering some simple questions about your site, hit the button, and you have your terms. If you need to fine-tune them, or have a lawyer help with that, go ahead. Once generated, the Legull terms are fully editable. And when you change your site, you can update your answers to the Legull Q&A and re-publish your new terms.
Now with support for Gravity Forms! Adding 3 new advanced fields to give your users ways to accept your site’s terms of service prior to form submission. Compatible with Gravity Forms up through version 1.9.
- This plugin is actively supported and we will do our best to help you. If you have a code suggestion or request please submit directly via our repository at https://github.com/codearachnid/legull/issues
- This plugin has been tested on PHP 5.2.17, 5.3.14, 5.4.4 and WP 3.4, 4.0, and 4.1.
- UI field framework by Admin Page Framework https://github.com/michaeluno/admin-page-framework
- Background patterns used in the WordPress.org banner were created by http://subtlepatterns.com
Thanks to the following users for making the plugin better!
Installing the plugin is easy. Just follow these steps:
- From the administration part of your site, navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
- Select the “Upload Plugin” button and hit “Choose File.”
- When the popup appears select the legull-x.x.x.zip file from your desktop. (The ‘x.x.x’ will change depending on the current version number).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait as the upload completes.
- When the upload is finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming a successful activation.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Legull” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- fixing error with php < 5.3 versions
- fixed misnamed variable name for tracking
- MAJOR FIX: publishing of terms does not resolve permalinks thanks @eggplant_casserole, @RMgreen, @splundbohm, @TheOffHander for identifying
- fixed date format to conform with WordPress standards thanks @eggplant_casserole
- protected files from direct access
- version bump for UI form builder
- added data logging for plugin stats to improve usage (anticipation of php 5.3+ migration)
- fix copyright limitations
- fixed wrong conditional for under 13 users thanks @eggplant_casserole
- fixed wrong confirmation message when saving options (thanks Gordon@CopperLeafCreative & @dayacurley)
- fixed activation message confusion
- improved Gravity Form styling of fields
- fixed a fatal error during updates
- Gravity Forms integration!
- readme updates
- improved admin performance
- Refactored UI fields from using minified code per repo standards
- Clean up Readme and minor verbiage tweaks
- Initial launch