The LearnWorlds SSO plugin connects a WordPress site with your LearnWorlds School for seamless browsing between them. It creates accounts, signs users in and keeps user login in both sites.
This plugin requires a plan that includes SSO/API integration with LearnWorlds. You will need to contact the LearnWorlds support to receive the API credentials.
The LearnWorlds SSO plugin Improves the browsing experience of your students, by taking away the need to create new accounts or re-enter an email/password.
You can now connect your website’s login with LearnWorlds for a seamless browsing experience without the need to have a technical team at your side. The plugin provides a widget and also a shortcode that you may use to create SSO links from your WordPress site to your LearnWorlds School.
An example of a shortcode might be:
[learnworlds-sso-link url="http://myschool.learnworlds.com" text="Login to school" logged-in-text="Go to school"]
This plugin also supports the WooCommerce plugin and allows your website to use the default account management pages that are installed by the WooCommerce plugin.
Automatically Updates Email
Every time a registered Learnworlds users changes their e-mail in their WordPress profile, the plugin updates that e-mail to the Learnworlds database as well.
Support & Installation Help
LearnWorlds’ Customer Success is always here to help with the integration, questions and issues you might encounter along the way. Contact us at LearnWorlds support.
- Download the plugin using the Plugins
->Add New page.
- Activate the plugin by going to Plugins
- Contact LearnWorlds’ Customer Success team to get the credentials you need and configure your school for SSO.
- Go to Settings
->LearnWorlds SSO to enter the credentials and set up the plugin.
- Use the shortcode and/or the widget where you need it to allow SSO to your WordPress users.
In which LearnWorlds plan is SSO feature available
Yes, the plugin comes with a Widget that accepts a Url (to the school) and a text to display on your site.
Similarly, there is a special Menu item and finally you can place a link practically anywhere in your site by using the special shortcode provided.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Learnworlds-SSO” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Fix issue with emails containing plus sign
- Add Settings shortcut on plugins list
- Add the ability to reset LearnWorlds User ID
- Add LW SSO Menu Link for WP
- When register with WooCommerce the user would be redirected to School
- Add logged in and loggout text for Shortcode and widget
- Add fix css class on sso links (widget and shortcode) to style the elements
- Initial release