Having a great WordPress site optimised for SEO and Social is only the start of a complete inbound marketing process, you need to recognise and engage with your prospects over time, moving them through lifecycle stages with personalised marketing.
Jumplead is designed to bring these capabilities to WordPress.
Jumplead combines contact level analytics and email marketing with an onboard CRM to ensure complete visibility and scoring of prospect activity, along with advanced top tier inbound marketing automation features such as Progressive Profiling and Visitor Identification.
1. Identify, chat and connect with Prospect Identification
Identify and connect with prospects while they are active on your website; identify visiting organisations and returning prospects. Trigger sales team notifications.
2. Convert visitors to leads with Conversion Forms and Landing Pages.
Capture and profile your leads across web forms. Create, manage and score them automatically. Integrate Jumplead with your existing Jetpack, Formidable and Contact Form 7 web forms. Create contacts from your blog comments.
3. Trigger targeted marketing with Marketing Automation.
Use lead activity to automate sales team notifications, nurture autoresponders and lifecycle stage changes. Use existing Jetpack and Formidable forms to trigger marketing automations.
4. Nurture leads with email Broadcasts and Autoresponders.
Nurture leads through sales funnel stages based upon their individual activity; by sales stage, custom tags or contact properties. Create segmented lists based upon activity and preferences.
5. Score and manage leads with Contacts CRM and Lifecycle Stages.
Contact’s profiles pages are kept up to date by the information gathered from web forms, analytics and email campaign click-throughs.
6. Track and improve performance with Marketing Analytics.
Monitor conversion rates, traffic and campaigns. Track your search results positions for important keywords and phrases.
Create a Free Account at Jumplead.com to begin converting your inbound traffic into customers.
- Install directly from WordPress plugins directory or upload to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- De plugin activeren via het ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your Jumplead tracker id from Jumplead Settings
- Where Can I Find My Jumplead Tracker ID?
You can find your Tracker ID in your Account Settings page.
- How Do I Track?
Once you’ve entered your Tracker ID, we’ll automatically embed the Jumplead tracking code on every page.
- How Do I Embed a Conversion Forms
Conversion Forms can be embedded on any page using the Jumplead short code. To obtain the short code for a Conversion Form:
- Login to your Jumplead account
- Select the Conversion Form you wish to embed
- Click Generate Form in the Form builder
- Copy the short code
- Paste into any page
- How Do I Integrate with Existing Web Forms?
Select ‘Integrations’ from the Plugin menu and then click on the form you would like to integrate from the auto-detected list of your existing plugins.
You can then map the form fields of your WordPress form to the Jumplead contact fields.
- How Do I Create Contacts from Comments
From the ‘Settings’ page simply click the ‘Enable’ checkbox.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Jumplead Marketing Software” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “Jumplead Marketing Software” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- Added short code for conversion flows
- Integration with Contact Form 7.
- Reworked how form data is submitted to Jumplead.
- Integration with Jet Pack and Formidable Forms.
- Create contacts and trigger automations from forms.
- Create contacts from comments.
- Added Jumplead to the main menu.
- Created landing page with Jumplead’s features and links to Join Us and Login.
- Updated readme.txt with more information about Jumplead.
- Updated Jumplead Code to display HTML comment when tracker ID is invalid.
- Trim space from tracker ID on save.
- Updated Jumplead Code to include plugin version.
- Added validation of Tracker ID.
- Added set up wizard.
- Added “How To Use” section on admin page.
- Updated FAQs.
- Added [jumplead_form] short tag for embedding forms.
- Updated tracking code.
- Updated banner.
- Updated plugin description and tags
- Changed the example Tracker ID
- Updated Description
- Updated Plugin URL
- Updated Compatibility and Requirement versions
- First Version