jQuery Banner Rotate is a WordPress plugin that allows to create Sliders, where the images can have expiration date or not.
This file is part of jQuery Banner Rotate.
jQuery Banner Rotate is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
jQuery Banner Rotate is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with jQuery Banner Rotate. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
1.Extract the plugin’s folder in /wp-content/plugins/
- How can I help with the translation of the plugin?
You can send the translation by e-mail. Send for email@example.com.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“jQuery Banner Rotate” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “jQuery Banner Rotate” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- Updated: jQuery Cycle plugin
- Added: New parameters for shortcode
- Added: TinyMCE button
- Fixed: Banner creation form
- Fixed: Activation and uninstall hooks are functional
- Compatible with version 4.1
- Fixed: Slider was not displayed
- Added: Plugin in English with translation into Portuguese (Brazil)
- Added: Support for other translations
- Added: Object-Oriented Programming
- Added: ‘count’ field for number of banners
- Added: Widget
- Added: Media Uploader as an option to insert an image
- Added: Parameter ‘count’ inserted into the shortcode to limit the maximum number of images in the Slider
- Fixed: CRUD slide
- Added: Slider scheme
- Fixed: Error in activation plug-in
- First release