Over 15,000 news publishers, bloggers, enterprise media companies and content creators across the globe trust iZooto as their audience engagement platform. We enable publisher growth by helping them build, engage, grow and monetize their audience.
iZooto helps publishers, news websites and bloggers build, engage, and retain your audience using a wide variety of push notifications such as web push notifications, app push notifications (Android and iOS), Messenger push notifications, News Hub for publishers, and even convert your AMP site visitors into your audience.
Web push notifications is a permission-based marketing channel.
– Push notifications work across devices and form factors. They are delivered on browsers in real-time, even when your users are not on your site.
– Notifications are targeted, and highly visible as they are delivered directly to your audience, with impressive adoption rates by end users (CTRs) that vary from 3% to 25% depending upon the editorial appeal of the notification pushed out.
App push notifications on the other hand are bite-sized messages sent to users who have installed an app on their mobile device and granted permission. App push notifications are rapidly evolving into a rich and interactive medium.
Messenger push notifications help build and engage your audience on Facebook Messenger. Facebook has more than 1 billion active users, giving you an opportunity to tap into that audience and engage them at your will.
News Hub is a personalized notification inbox for your website. It provides you with amazing shelf life, that enables readers to interact with push notifications directly from your website whenever they want to. More the clicks, more the page views and more the revenue.
iZooto helps you accomplish 3 key objectives:
1. Build your marketing list: Convert your website and AMP site visitors to your audience. With an opt-in rate of up to 7%, you can build a list 30 times faster than email.
2. Understand your audience: Segment your audience based on their location, on-site behaviour, device, and more and improve customer retention
3. Engage and monetize – Send targeted notifications to your audience and drive engagement. Publishers can grow their traffic and monetize their audience by opting in to send ads via push notifications.
- iZooto supports push notifications on all leading browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Microsoft Edge.
- However push notifications on iOS on iPhone, iPad and Internet Explorer are not supported.
Powerful Features For Publishers
- One Click Activation – it takes just one click to integrate iZooto with WordPress.
- Support for your AMP Site – convert your AMP visitors to your audience and utilize the surge in traffic to your content.
- Manage Notifications from WordPress – send push notifications that get auto-composed to your entire audience when you update or publish a post from your WordPress account.
- Automated Push Notification – every time you publish something, a notification will be automatically pushed using iZooto’s Zapier integration. You can also create a series of automated notification drips to engage with your audience and trigger action.
- Schedule Notifications – time your push notifications to be sent one time or on a recurring basis and put user engagement on autopilot.
- Advanced Targeting – target users according to their interests, behavior, device and location making it possible to share hyperlocal content.
- Analysis – analyse your audience growth, campaign performance and understand where your audience comes from and how do they access your website.
- Build your audience through Facebook Messenger – Reach out to a wider target audience, including users on iOS. Notifications are sent to users who have either started a chat with you on Facebook, commented on your Facebook post or have given permission on your website.
- Over 15,000 publishers use iZooto to push out over 200B notifications every month. Leading brands including the likes of Times, Publisher Desk, Network 18, Summit Media, Khaleej Times, Mubasher, and Sanook use iZooto to engage their audience.
- Our trusted enterprise grade architecture ensures hassle free delivery of your notifications even when you target millions of users at one go.
- iZooto now contributes up to 15% of total traffic for leading enterprise publishers across markets. In certain cases of publishers such as Philnews and Pricebaba, iZooto generates up to 15% of total revenue.
- Compared to general purpose push notification services that only scratch the surface of push notifications, iZooto is created from the ground-up to solve core publisher problems at enterprise scale.
Testimonial- Customers On WordPress Love Us
Jomar, CEO @ PhilNews says – After using iZooto for several days, it made me think that this could be the replacement for the lost traffic from Facebook. Currently, iZooto increases my traffic by more than 20% every month. Check out the PhilNews case study to know how they increased their website sessions and got better page views.
Pricing Plans For Publishers
iZooto Pricing plans are designed to match your existing business needs and give you functionalities to help you accelerate growth.
1. Monetization Plan: This plan is free and helps you make money by sending native ads to your subscribers, according to your audience’s interest. We work with leading demand partners across the globe and send up to 2 ads every day to the subscribers.
2. Rise: If you are a blogger and ads are not your thing, this plan is best for you, for efficient targeting and automation. The Rise plan helps you grow your audience and keep them engaged. This plan starts at $85/month.
-Other pricing plans of iZooto give you access to some of the best Playbooks such as Recover Abandoned Tab Playbook and recover video watch-time Playbook. To know more and to learn about any of our other pricing plans drop us a mail at email@example.com.
We will soon be launching AI Recommendations for all soon.
– Content Recommendation Playbook is powered by Kepler AI to send the most relevant stories to readers based on the articles they had consumed.
– Articles that would interest your readers the most are sent to them automatically at a time they are most likely to interact.
A dedicated support team that assists you across channels – live chat, email, and on-call support. Head to iZooto to start a conversation with our WordPress specialists.
Getting started with iZooto on your WordPress account is fairly simple.
Here is how you do it in 3 simple steps:
1. Once you log in to your WordPress admin account, go to Plugins and click Add New.
2. Search for iZooto, and click on Install Now. It will take a few seconds to install.
3. Next, click on Activate. iZooto will fetch the email address you used for registration and your site URL to complete the integration.
Now that you are done, go to the installed plugin page to confirm that iZooto is activated. You will find iZooto on the left nav bar of your WordPress account. When you click on it, it should say Activated
In case you face any problems, simply submit your iZooto ID and you should be good to go.
How to get your iZooto ID
- Login in to your iZooto account
- Go to the Settings section and click on the dropdown
- Select Integration Instructions
- Under Integrate using iZooto plugin, you will find your iZooto ID for Setup
Integrate with Zapier
With iZooto Zapier integration connect your existing applications and trigger notifications to your subscribers. You can create a zap to automate notifications to broadcast your latest content to your subscribers.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“iZooto – Web Push Notifications” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
3.7.2 (02 September 2021)
& character used to get generated in some cases while preparing a post for publishing and pushing out notifications. It has been fixed and released in this version of our plugin.
3.7.1 (24 August 2021)
The plugin stylesheet was conflicting with their theme’s stylesheet. The issue has been fixed and released in this version of our plugin.
3.7.0 (02 July 2021)
Bug Fixes in Notification
3.6.9 (18 May 2021)
Error logging API support has been removed from the plugin.
3.6.8 (23 April 2021)
A support has been added in the plugin to push out campaign when a scheduled post is published on WordPress. This was a requirement from one of our customer and it has been released in this version of our plugin.
3.6.7 (29 April 2020)
The iZooto integration process using our WordPress plugin has been changed in this version. Customers now need to setup their account on https://panel.izooto.com and use the iZooto ID to complete integrating iZooto on their website.
3.6.6 (04 March 2020)
The Playbook version 2.0 support has been added and released in this version of our plugin.
3.6.5 (20 September 2019)
3.6.4 (26 August 2019)
Added support for special characters in notification content.
3.6.3 (02 August 2019)
A support has been added to use WordPress site title as notification title and post title as message. Now one can choose to use this setting by a single click of a checkbox.
3.6.2 (31 July 2019)
Text, Tooltip and Screenshots updated.
3.6.1 (31 July 2019)
The character limit for notification title and message has been increased to 35 and 100 characters respectively
3.6 (29 July 2019)
Use site title and post title to create the notification from WordPress.
3.5 (03 July 2019)
The Playbooks support has been added in this version of the plugin. Customers need to have a WooCommerce plugin along with the iZooto plugin to use this feature.
3.4.1 (20 May 2019)
A support has been added to auto generate notification title, message, banner and landing url using post title, message, featured image and post url respectively and push out notification on post publishing/updation on selection of a check box.
3.3.5 (08 September 2018)
Improved user onboarding
3.3.4 (20 July 2018)
Support for the older version of PHP
3.3.3 (12 April 2018)
Tested up to WordPress 4.9.5
3.3.2 (11 April 2018)
Service worker fix for random number
3.3.1 (11 January 2018)
Missing admin user handling
3.3.0 (04 December 2017)
API mail update
3.2.1 (04 December 2017)
Update API changes
3.2.0 (04 December 2017)
Added user messages and alerts
3.1.0 (24 May 2017)
Compatibility tested with WordPress 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7.3
3.0.0 (12 October 2016)
Simplified setup and activation, moved features and reports to panel.izooto.com
2.0.2 (29 July 2016)
Removed HTML from title and body from campaign data
2.0.1 (14 July 2016)
Feature Image as the campaign’s icon fix
2.0.0 (12 March 2016)
Create and push campaign using plugin. Easy Integration
1.0.0 (11 March 2016)
Integration with http/https sites