Invite users to register in your WordPress website with email invitation. It limits wordpress access to invited users only. Protect fake registrations from hackers and bots.
How it works?
1) You enter
Email Id of the user to send invitation.
2) User gets link to register.
3) User clicks the link and sign up.
4) User can login with password he has choosen.
- Allow registrations for only invited users ( Invite Only registrations )
- No need to manually setup accounts
- Protect fake registrations from hackers and bots.
- Custom SMTP can be configured
- Email template customization supported
- Registration page customization supported
- Added Role Based Access (for Editors, Authors or roles you want)
invitation-based-registrationsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
Invite Userstab to send invitations
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Invitation Based Registrations” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Added Hide SMTP tab option
Fixed typo in defauilt email template
Fixed typo in for attribute on username label
Added more shortcodes (from name and from email) in email body and subject
Added after register redirect link
Added feedback link
Added Role Based Access (for Editors, Authors or roles you want)
Added Registration page, from name and from email customizations
Added custom STMP support
Added custom email template and subject support
Added multiple user invitations support