The plugin allows you to embed speed test for your website via a shortcode.
See live demo here.
- Measure download, upload, ping and jitter.
- Autodetects users language preference (or you can choose one)
- Modern, responsive, full HTTPS support
- Available in 12 languages: Czech (cs), Deutsch (de), English (en), French (fr), Hungarian (hu), Italin (it), Japanese (ja), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Rusian (ru), Slovak (sk), Spanish (es).
The Meter.net project has been measuring Internet access around the world since 2014 (on former domain bandwidth-test.net since 2005, and main Czech version since year 2004). Our users carry out tens of thousands of tests every day.
[internet-speed-test] shortcode whenever you want to display the speed test. You can use following parameters to modify the look:
- layout – dark (default), light
- language – auto (automatic detection based on browser, default), wordpress (based on wordpress locale), manually asign a language (cs, de, en, es, fr, hu, it, ja, pl, pt, ru, sk)
- default-language – manually assign a fallback language for languages based on wordpress locale if the locale language is not supported, otherwise automatic detection will be undreleased
Examples of use
- Dark theme, automatic detection
- Light theme with wordpress based language
[internet-speed-test layout="light" language="wordpress"]
- Dark theme with wordpress based language with fallback to Spanish
[internet-speed-test language="wordpress" default-language="es"]
- Upload the plugin to your web site or install via plugin management.
- Check whether the WooCommerce plugin is installed and active.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress administration
- Add a shortcode where you want to display the speed tester.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Internet Speed Test” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Initial release