If you’re using the Gravity Forms plugin, you can now integrate it with CardConnect’s CardPointe payment gateway.
To use this Add-On, you’ll need:
- A licensed, active version of Gravity Forms >= 1.9.18
- A CardConnect CardPointe account
- Log in to your WordPress site and go to Plugins > Add New. Search for “Gravity Forms CardConnect” in the “Add plugins” section, then click “Install Now”. Once it installs, you will see a link that says “Activate”. Click that link, and the link should update to “Active”. Alternatively, you can upload the directory directly to your plugins directory (typically /wp-content/plugins/)
- Navigate to Forms > Settings in the WordPress admin
- Click on “CardConnect” in the lefthand column of that page
- Enter your CardConnect Merchant ID number, username, password, and API URL. You will need to contact CardConnect’s support to verify these details for your account.
- Once you’ve entered your CardConnect account details, create a form or edit an existing form’s settings. You’ll see a “CardConnect” tab in settings where you can create a “CardConnect Feed”. This allows you to send payment data collected by the form to CardConnect. If you’ve configured payment feeds for other PayPal add-ons before, the interface will be familiar. If not, see Gravity Forms’ guide.
Does this work with Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7, Jetpack, etc.?
Nope. This is specifically an Add-On for Gravity Forms and will not function properly if installed and activated without it.
What version of Gravity Forms do I need?
You must be running at least Gravity Forms 1.9.18.
Can I use this add-on to set up recurring transactions or subscriptions?
With a workaround! The CardPointe gateway does not offer native support for recurring transactions, so the plugin itself cannot create a recurring transaction. However you can request a Profile ID. This Profile ID, as well as the other required data, are then available through the GF Export feature for all entries.
Yes! When you configure a CardConnect feed for your form, look for the “Capture payments immediately?” radio button, and select “No, authorize only”. Users who submit your form will not be charged until you capture their authorized payments using the CardPointe portal.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Integration for CardConnect and Gravity Forms” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “Integration for CardConnect and Gravity Forms” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- Added the capability to authorize payments without capturing them.
- Added the capability to request Profile ID from the CardPointe gateway.
- Store and export CardPointe gateway authorization and capture fields.
- Tested on WP 5.9
- Increased minimum PHP version to 7.0
- Fixed a bug that caused some CardConnect testing domains to be incorrectly rejected as invalid (props @rscs).
- Fixed a bug in the way some Gravity Forms input was translated to pricing data for CardConnect.
- Initial release.