Manage your Business of Company HR (Human Resource) professionally and break down the barrier of traditional office & employee management using WP HRM (WordPress Human Resource Management System).
WP HRM is a powerful WordPress plugin that turns your website into a fully functional employee management system. You can easily create unlimited number of employees, add their professional details, roles, employers and access permission.
HR Management is all about people, not the paperwork. So, why waste your time on traditional systems and paperworks? Be organized and adapt the latest technology to build your very own HR Management system directly on your WordPress site using WP HRM (Human Resource Management).
- Organization Information
- Employee List
- Individual Employee Profile
- Payroll how it works
- Attendance how it works
- Leave how it works
- Recruitment how it works
This plugin is not compatible with multi-site
Features & Advantages of WP HRM
Here are some notable features that you may consider before diving in.
Powerful HR Admin Dashboard
From admin panel you can manage –
- The information of your Organization, Business or Company.
- Employee job information.
- Employee qualification.
Personal Information Management for Your Employees
PIM is a must have feature for any HR Management system. WP HRM not different. You get your own personal information management (PIM) for each of your employees. This allows you to –
- Create employees and manage their information on the go
- Prepare individual profiles for each employee
- Access each employee profile
A Complete Leave Management System
WP HRM has built-in leave management system for your employees. You can –
- Add multiple leave types
- Specify work days
- Create holiday list
- Manage your employee leaves easily
Individual Profiles & Features for Each Employee
Each of your employee has their own personal account where they can manage –
- Personal information, work experience, education, skill and language.
- Get organization information that is included in the admin panel (Added by the Admin)
- Monitor their current, outstanding and completed task.
- Apply for leaves.
Attendance & Time Management
Attendance is one of the most popular and prefered feature of any HR manager. WP HRM has powerful time management and attendance system for your employees. With this, you can –
- View Employer/Employee attendance records.
- Punch In/Punch Out (check-in and check-out).
- Configure access permission.
- Manage attendance and time properly.
If you want to turn your WordPress site into a full-fledged employee management system, give WP HRM a try and see the magic!
You can contact with me email@example.com this email address. You can ask me any kinds of question about this plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WP Human Resource Management” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “WP Human Resource Management” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
2.2.17 – Oct 12, 2019
- Fix Leave, Attendance code refactoring.
2.2.16 – Sep 10, 2019
- Fix There was a problem with new leave creation.
2.2.15 – Sep 04, 2019
- Fix Some security issue.
- Fix Data filtering issue.
2.2.14 – Sep 01, 2019
- New Dashboard absent section.
- New Leave management video tutorial.
- Fix Organization general info is not updating.
- Update Plugin screenshot.
2.2.13 – Jul 21, 2019
- Fix Only HR manager and employee can leave apply.
- Fix Manager can not apply other employee leave.
- Fix Update user role from WP user profile.
2.2.12 – Jul 09, 2019
- New Shift details for individual user.
- Update Disabled punch out button if there is not shift policy.
- Update Update warning message for punch in/out.
- Fix Multiple department assinged in multiple attendense time shift.
- Fix General information update problem.
2.2.11 – April 09, 2019
- [Fix] Some spelling mistake
- [Update] Notice query
- [Update] Designation loading effect
- [Update] Attendance records user dropdown change multiselect to normar dropdown
2.2.10 – March 17, 2019
- [Fix] config.js change to handler.js.
2.2.9 – March 17, 2019
- [New] Providing loan moude as free.
- [New] Attendance report & customize module is now free.
- [New] Recruitment module is now free.
2.2.8 – March 09, 2019
- [Fix] Missing function role_display.
- [Fix] Punch in/out logic.
2.2.7 – February 28, 2019
- [Fix] Department can not deleted.
- [Fix] Change _job_category to hrm_job_category user meta key.
- [Fix] HR manager can delete department yet it contain employee.
- [Fix] Does show the employee count in individual department.
2.2.6 – February 23, 2019
- [Fix] Security issue at leave apply time.
- [Fix] Only Administrator and HR Manager can change leave status.
2.2.5 – September 30, 2018
- [New] Vodeo tutorial for attendance, loan and recruitment.
- [Fix] Percentage is not working for payroll formula.
- [Fix] Leave status does not change real time.
- [Fix] Does not update attendance schedule work day start.
2.2.4 – September 12, 2018
- [Fix] User transformer file missing.
- [New] Mail settings does not seving.
- [Update] Pending leave query optimize.
2.2.3 – September 6, 2018
- [New] Admin notice for getting WP HRM front-end version.
- [New] Recruitment menu.
- [Update] Attendance query.
- [Update] Attendance warning message.
- [Fix] Attendance menu order.
2.2.2 – September 2, 2018
- [Update] Punch in/out validation message.
- [Fix] Attendance shift is not deleted.
- [Fix] Attendance shift break is not update.
- [Fix] Leave type fatal error.
2.2.1 – September 1, 2018
- [Fix] Menu order
- [Fix] Unicode as html for payroll component group record table.
- [Update] Description filed change by label for payroll formula create form.
- [Fix] % is not working at payroll formula create time.
- [Fix] Payroll group salary update conflict with individual employee salary
2.2.0 – August 23, 2018
- [New] Attendance management system.
- [Fix] Dashboard notice and birthday.
- [Fix] Child department hierarchy.
- [Fix] Peanding leave does not appear.
- [Fix] JS make compitable for IE>8
2.1.3 – May 09, 2018
- [New] Include license management system
- [Fix] Generate composer autoload for leave
- [Fix] Leave menu did not rendering
- [Fix] Leave apply time error message
2.1.2 – May 01, 2018
- [Fix] Missing autoload file
2.1.1 – May 01, 2018
- [Fix] Dashboard notice popup not working.
- [Fix] Profile and organization tab menu is not showing after page relode.
- [Fix] Employee default information is not showing in proile page.
- [Fix] Multiple profile picture uploaded in profile informaiton page.
- [Fix] Department was not editable.
- [Fix] All pagination after delete any record.
2.1.0 – March 15, 2018
- [new] Payroll
- [update] Dashboard male/female count
- [update] Permission for requested leave tab
- [update] Reduce all js file size
- [update] Make compitable with php lower version
2.0.1 – March 26, 2018
- [new] Overall included loading effect
- [update] Overall design changes
2.0 – March 20, 2018
- [new] HRM front-end fully migrate with Vue js.
- [new] Included eloquent
- [update] HRM is now single page application
- [update] All items are updated