Use Gravity Forms to process payments through a Chase E-xact hosted payment page.
This plugin supports one-time payments and will automatically redirect you back to your site after payment has been made.
You can create a free Chase E-xact demo at: https://provision-demo.e-xact.com/signup
Demo accounts are unable to go into production and will only work in test mode.
Once your account is setup you will need the following Chase E-xact codes:
You can find the login_id and transaction_key in your Chase E-xact payment page hash calculator section. Your response_key can be generated in the security section.
Please note the response_key is required for transactions to be logged in Gravity Forms as successful. This is used to authenticate the validity of the transaction in Gravity Forms.
- Upload the ‘gravityforms-chase-exact’ to the plugins directory (‘wp-content/plugins’) of your website
- Activate the plugin by clicking the ‘Plugins’ link in your wordpress admin area, and clicking ‘Activate’ next to this plugin’s name
- Create a new Chase E-xact feed in your form
- Add your login_id, transaction_key, and response_key
I keep getting ‘Unable to proceed with payment’
This error is usually caused by using the wrong gateway mode. For Chase E-xact hosted payment pages that have not been published make sure you are in test mode.
Does this plugin override my hosted payment page settings?
Yes, the plugin will override your receipt page setting to use ‘auto-post’. This is so Gravity Forms can collect the payment information.
Can I show a receipt?
You can use Gravity Form conditional shortcodes to display payment status specific messages and merge tags to display the correct information.
Does this plugin support payment subscriptions?
Feedback and Support
If you have any questions, feedback or require support you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Simple Chase E-xact for Gravity Forms” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- Added delay for user registration
- Fixed issue that displayed items in E-xact with 0 quantity
- Added E-xact line items
- Update to the way post data is submitted
- Removed gform_chase_exact_request filter
- Initial release