Getty Images is among the world’s leading creators and distributors of award-winning still imagery, video, music and multimedia products, as well as other forms of premium digital content, available through its trusted house of brands, including iStockphoto© and Thinkstock©. Its best-in-class photographers and imagery help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
The Getty Images WordPress plugin integrates seamlessly with your WordPress 3.5+ Media Manager and lets you create posts with photos and illustrations from Getty Images – without ever leaving your WordPress site.
With 2.0, users can now access over 50 million embeddable images for editorial use on their WordPress.org site, for free.
- Access to over 50 million embeddable images, available for editorial use and at no cost to you.
Getty Images customers can access and license imagery:
Search millions of photos, vectors and illustrations, customized to your Getty Images account.
Download and preview comp images before you post.
Download, insert and publish any size image using your existing agreement with Getty Images.
Licensed images are saved to your Media Library for future use.
Using the plugin once installed
Go to a new or existing post.
Select Getty Images above the composition area, or access Getty Images from the Media tab.
For users who wish to embed images in their blog: Select Access Embeddable Images. Start searching for images that fit your needs. Select Embed into Post. Publish!
For customers: Select the Getty Images Customer option. Login your Getty Images account to download images for preview or publication, and to access your content and active agreements. Start searching, downloading and using!
Deze plugin heeft 1 blok.
- Getty Images
Upload getty-images to /wp-content/plugins/.
Activate plugin through the WordPress Plugins menu.
Click on “Getty Images” in edit post screen to browse the Getty Images library.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Getty Images” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “Getty Images” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- Tested with WordPress 6.1
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Bug Fix: Fix issue blocking scroll on search page
- Bug Fix: Fix download button interaction issue
- Bug Fix: Fix image results grid so users can interact with assets
- Bug Fix: Can now select multiple filters per category
- Bug Fix: Side panel shows which filters are currently active
- Bug Fix: Radio button now indicates if you are searching within editorial or creative
- Bug Fix: Search bar moved up to match height of search button
- Fix markup error that was preventing login
- Fix crash upon upgrade to WP 5.5
- Apply image caption to alt tag in post and media library
- Bug fix: Plugin is now compatible with WP 5.3 blocks editor
- Release fix only
- Bug fix: Show error when trying to download without required project code or notes
- Bug fix: Refinement panel no longer extends beyond screen
- Big fix: Image alt text no longer missing in embeds
- Bug fix: Fixed error that prevented plugin window from closing when embedding images
- Modal now closes when selected featured image
- Improved error handling
- Add Gutenberg block support
- Fix for delivery URL change on API
- Remove Omniture
- Fix for invalid image sizes.
- API: Default language to English for API unsupported languages.
- Make a logout popup show up when login session expires.
- Adding Project Code and Download Notes to ADP
- New Logo
- Fix: embedded images positioning.
- Adding Product Type filters.
- Bug fix: agreements in overage.
- Bug fix: using local image url instead of Getty one for inserted images.
- Fix for multiple subscriptions.
- Upgrading firebase.
- Improving login page experience
- Fix for delivery url (ignoring file extension).
- Bug Fix: Removing API call.
- Bug Fix: WordPress VIP login issue.
- Bug Fix: Search results order issue.
- Adding landing page and updating user interface.
- Bug Fix: Solving Sort Order Filters issue.
- Bug Fix: Updating Sort Order Filters options.
- Bug Fix: Making filters autorefresh when changed.
- Support for Getty Images APIv3.
- Adding Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Changed static reference syntax to use self:: instead of $this for PHP 5.2 compatibility.
- Added text domains to localization functions.
- Fix CSS regression introduced by WP 4.4
- Fix bug that prevented image embed searches from https sites
- Provide align and image size display settings for embeddable images
- Fix type error so ExcludeNudity setting persists
- Only add alignment class to img tag if there is no caption for image, like WP does otherwise.
- Fix display problems introduced in 4.1 that causes image browser to be squished.
- Use scheme-less URLs for many API endpoints
- Better escaping
- Fix bug that would allow 11 images to appear in selection queue
Fold in optimizations from VIP, ht Jeff Bowen @ Automattic
Added Omniture Opt-in for WordPress.com VIP
Updated library size language
Fixed compatibility with WordPress 4.0
Tweak embedded mode text
Major update to give access to Embeddable assets for any WordPress.org user.
Release to WordPress.org plugins.
Change capability to ‘edit_posts’.
Initial release to VIP plugins.
Initial release preview.