WP GEO Website Protection is the security plugin to limit access from unwanted counties or IP addresses.
The plugin allows you to restrict access to the content of your website. You can enable or disable visitors from certain countries (parts of) the content.
For example, your website’s content is intended for a specific range of visitors, limited to certain countries so you can customize it. Or if you want to block access from the countries or IP addresses, which are characterized by hack attempts, spamming of your comments and so on, you can do it in a one click.
Due to the fact that a huge popular attacks on the administrative panel site, using this plugin, you can prevent this problem.
You can easy filter front-end visitors and visitors who wants to login to WordPress backend.
- Ban visitors from the countries you don’t want to see.
- Ban IP addresses which are characterized by hack attempts, spamming and etc.
- Ban visitors to your backend login page.
- Ban IP addresses which are bruteforcing your passwords.
- Allow list (whitelist) you can block whole country, but allow some IP addresses from this country
- Graphs by blocked countries (last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days)
- It’s easy to setup and free to use.
- Free support.
- Upload all the files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“GEO Security Suite” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “GEO Security Suite” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.