Flexible FAQs WordPress plugin allows you to add any number of FAQs to your site quickly and easily. It’s an all-in-one solution for your FAQ needs! Add expandable accordion FAQs via our exclusive drag/drop interface. Also includes box and text FAQ templates to create the style you want!
- Preview FAQs before publishing.
- Drag/drop FAQs to reorder.
- Full FAQ schema support.
- 3 unique FAQ templates.
- Each template supports multiple themes.
- Create unlimited FAQs.
- Display FAQs anywhere.
- Manage FAQs in one centralized location.
- Supports WooCommerce and page builder plugins.
- Fully responsive.
- Accessible FAQs (open/close FAQs and tab to next/prev FAQ items via the keyboard).
Whether you need to display just a few FAQs, or many, Flexible FAQs allows you the freedom to scale your FAQs with ease, and at your own pace. Take a look at the live demo and try out the unique accordion FAQ examples. Make sure to try out the box, and text template examples too.
Need to create multiple sets of FAQs? Simple. Just add a new FAQ group inside the admin interface and allocate one or more sets of FAQs to the group. Think of them as categories for FAQs, making it easier for you to keep track of your FAQ content and administer them in a breeze. Perfect for complex and large scale FAQ pages.
Add FAQs to your WooCommerce products, Easy Digital Downloads products, or any other eCommerce plugin for WordPress. Answer buyers questions and increase sales with our easy to use FAQ WordPress plugin. All 3rd-party page builder plugins such as Elementor are also supported via shortcodes. To add FAQs to your content it’s as simple as inserting the [flexible-faqs] shortcode into a post or page!
To control the appearance of FAQs there are (currently) three built-in templates to choose from:
- Text – Display FAQs with answers visible via expandable plain text template.
- Box – Display FAQs with answers visible via an expandable box template.
- Accordion – Display FAQs with answers visible via an expandable accordion template.
Each template includes a set of pre-defined themes to easily change the appearance of your FAQ content without having to alter multiple settings. In addition each theme can be customised to tweak the styles as required! More templates will be added soon.
The FAQ plugin can also easily be used to display quizzes, with quiz answers displayed in the expandable accordion section. Create as many quiz questions/answers as you like and add them to multiple groups for more powerful management.
Even More Features
Check out additional features to take your FAQs to the next level:
- Access 100+ pre-defined custom FAQ themes!
- Cache the generated FAQ schema for faster page load.
- Optionally auto-expand the first FAQ item in a set or group.
- Enable accordion mode to only allow one expanded FAQ at a time.
- Live FAQ stats in the FAQ editor, updated in real time.
- Create a new WordPress post/page with FAQs embedded, directly from the FAQ editor!
- Bulk FAQ editing options.
- Custom FAQ theme manager.
- Granular control of FAQ styles.
- Control FAQ title visibility.
- FAQ typography options.
- Multiple sets of sample FAQs included.
- Easily enable/disable individual FAQ items.
- Duplicate any set of FAQs with a single click!
- Responsive FAQs.
- Customize any existing FAQ theme.
- Create your own custom FAQ themes & reuse in other blocks.
- Priority support from the plugin developers.
- [coming soon] Submit FAQs from the front end.
- [coming soon] Import/export FAQs.
We hope you find this plugin useful. If you have a moment please consider rating it to show your support. It’s very much appreciated.
Also, take a look at our other plugins. We’re continually developing great solutions for WordPress.
Deze plugin heeft 3 blokken.
- Accordion Style Expandable FAQs
- Box Style Expandable FAQs
- Text Style Expandable FAQs
- Via the WordPress admin go to Plugins => Add New.
- Enter ‘Flexible FAQs’ (without quotes) in the textbox and click the ‘Search Plugins’ button.
- In the list of relevant Plugins click the ‘Install’ link for Flexible FAQs on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button on the popup page.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’ to finish installation.
- You’ll be redirected to the plugin welcome page upon activation which gives basic usage instructions and other information to get you started.
Where can I see all the available Flexible FAQs blocks, shortcodes, and attributes?
Visit the plugin documentation page to see available Flexible FAQs blocks, shortcodes and attributes, plus related options.
Is there a live demo available for the plugin?
Yes! You can see live examples of Flexible FAQs here.
How else can I use the plugin?
It is also excellent for displaying quizzes on your site! Supports unlimited numbers of quiz questions/answers.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Flexible FAQs – Accordion FAQ Plugin for WordPress” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
0.5.11, MAR 22, 2022
- Updated Freemius SDK to v2.4.3.
0.5.10, OCT 26, 2021
- Many aspects of the plugin have been overhauled and rewritten.
0.5.9, NOV 12, 2020
- Added support for an FAQ group description (pro). When added it displays a custom description below the FAQ group title.
- Fixed a few small issues.
0.5.8, NOV 2, 2020
- Update: Compatibility updates for WordPress 5.5.3.
0.5.7, AUG 20, 2020
- Update: Made fully compatible with WordPress 5.5.
- Update: Began major refactoring project that will drastically improve efficiency going forward.
- Update: Other FAQ editor minor tweaks.
- Update: Enqueueing code to be more efficient.
- Fix: CSS border issue on FAQ editor for individual FAQ items.
- Fix: Issues with register_rest_route().
0.5.6, AUG 11, 2020
- Fixed bug in FAQ menu item order.
0.5.5, AUG 3, 2020
- Initial plugin release of the free version.