This plugin will add a page called “Export All URLs” under Tools. You can navigate there and can extract data from your site. You can export Posts:
- And Categories
The data can be categorized before extraction, by their post types.
When we need this plugin?
- To check all URLs of your website
- During migration
- During security audit
- Need to share All URLs with SEO guy
- 301 Redirects handling using htaccess
- Filter by Author
- Filter by Date Range
- Exclude domain URL (very helpful in comparing results after migration)
- Set post range (very beneficial in case of timeout/memory out error)
- Generates CSV file name randomly (sensitive data protection for security reasons)
- Set preferred CSV file name (provides more control)
- PHP version 5.4 or higher
- WordPress version 3.1.0 or higher
If you found any bug then report me, I’ll try to fix it as soon as possible!
For further information please send me an email.
Vanuit je WordPress dashboard
- Bezoek ‘Plugins > Nieuwe toevoegen’
- Search for ‘Export All URLs’
- Activate Export All URLs from your Plugins page.
- Download Export All URLs.
- Unzip plugin.
- Upload the ‘Export All URLs’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate Export All URLs from your Plugins page.
- Go to Tools > Export All URLs to export URLs of your website.
- Select Post Type
- Choose Data (e.g Post ID, Title, URLs, Categories)
- Apply Filters (e.g Post Status, Author, Post Range)
- Configure advance options (e.g exclude domain url, number of posts)
- Finally Select Export type and click on Export Now.
- In the Admin Panel, go to “Plugins” and deactivate the plugin.
- Go to the “plugins” folder of your WordPress directory and delete the files/folder for this plugin.
About Plugin Support?
Post your question on support forum and we will try to answer your question as quick as possible.
Why did you make this plugin?
We couldn’t find a plugin that would export all URLs, titles and categories in a simplest possible way. So, we decided to take step further to fill this gap.
Why the file name is randomly generated?
Exporting the file with static name can be easily found by malicious attacker, and may result in sensitive information leakage. So we decided to generate random name, which is harder to guess. However plugin provides complete control over file name.
Can I delete generated CSV file?
Yes, absolutely. It is highly recommended, once the file is generated, there is a direct link to delete the generated file.
Does Export All URLs make changes to the database?
No. It has no settings/configurations to store so it does not touch the database.
How can I check out if the plugin works for me?
Install and activate. Go to Tools / Export All URLs. Select all options and download CSV file.
Which PHP version do I need?
This plugin has been tested and works with PHP versions 5.4 and greater. WordPress itself recommends using PHP version 7.3 or greater. If you’re using a PHP version lower than 5.4 please upgrade your PHP version or contact your Server administrator.
Are there any known incompatibilities?
Nope, there were some issues in past, but they were fixed in version 4.0.
Are there any server requirements?
Yes. The plugin requires a PHP version 5.4 or higher and WordPress version 3.1.0 or higher.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Export All URLs” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “Export All URLs” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- Added – additional verification for file removal to patch a security issue
- Compatibility – tested with wordpress 6.0.1
- Added – overall security and stability improvements
- Compatibility – tested with wordpress 5.9.2
- Fixed – patched a security vulnerability
- Removed – file path customization option
- Compatibility – tested with wordpress 5.9.1 & PHP 8.1
- Added – option to remove woo commerce extra attributes from categories
- Tweak – bit of formatting adjustments
- Added – some default settings
- Compatibility – tested with wordpress 5.4.2
- Added – export post IDs
- Added – exclude domain URL
- Added – complete support of custom post type categories
- Tweak – small dashboard design improvements
- Added – enables user to delete the file once downloaded
- Compatibility – wordpress 5.4 and php 7.3
- Tweak – migrated under tools options, instead of settings
- Added – displays total number of links
- Added – new easy ways to report problem or bug
- Fixed – conflict with “Security Header” & “Elementor” plugin
- Fixed – typo on settings page
- Added – extra verification checks
- Added – filter data by date range
- Tweak – some general activation improvements
- Compatibility – tested with 5.1.1
- Added – allow users to customize file path and file name
- Fixed – grammatical mistake
- Compatibility – tested with 4.9.7
- Added – filter data by author
- Added – specify post range for extraction
- Added – generates random file name
- Compatibility – tested with 4.9.2
- Fixed – variable initialization errors
- Compatibility – tested with 4.9
- Added – support for selecting post status
- Compatibility – tested with 4.7.5
- Fixed – fatal error bug fixed
- Compatibility – tested with wordpress 4.7.2
- Fixed – categories export, (only first category was exporting)
- Compatibility – tested with wordpress 4.7
- Added – support for wordpress 4.6.1
- Fixed – special character exporting for Polish Language
- Added – support for exporting title and categories
- Eerste versie