Calculates an average required time to complete reading a post.
- Norwegian Bokmål
- Portugees (Brazilië)
- Portugees (Portugal)
New translations are very welcome – please submit them via WP-Translations.
This plugin’s WP-Translations page is https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/estimated-post-reading-time/.
- Upload the entire estimated-post-reading-time folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In the admin panel, go to Settings -> “Reading Time” and change the settings accordingly.
- Use shortcode [est_time] in any post/page content to display the estimated post reading time or enable the option to add automatically to all posts and pages.
- Which is the keyword of the shortcode?
The keyword of the shortcode is [est_time]
Very easy to use and edit.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Reading Time” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Bijdragers
- Added option to automatically show in all posts and pages
- Added German, Italian, Polish translations
- Added Portuguese (Brazil) translation (from BSConsult team)
- Fixed i18n issues
- Added Dutch, Greek, French translation
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.0
- Minor changes
- Added “show in homepage” option
- Added “show in archive page” option
- Added “all letters lowercase” option
- Code reorganization
- Estimated time in post excerpt bug fixed
- Options moved to Settings menu item
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 3.9
- Minor fixes
- Fixed minute bug
- Shortcode bug fix
- Initiële versie