Real-Time Email Validation – Live Check
This plugin uses the Byteplant Email-Validator API (https://www.email-validator.net) for a real-time live check to find out if an email address really exists or not.
Supported Plugins / Compatible Forms
The plugin integrates seamlessly with:
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms
- WordPress registration forms
- WordPress comments
- and with any other form which uses the is_email() function (no changes required).
The plugin can also be easily integrated into any 3rd party forms.
The Email-Validator API real-time validation process includes a live check with all of the following tests:
- Syntax verification (IETF/RFC standard conformance)
- DNS validation, including MX record lookup
- Disposable email address (DEA) detection
- Misspelled domain detection to prevent Typosquatting
- Freemail address detection
- SMTP connection and availability checking
- Temporary unavailability detection
- Mailbox existence checking
- Catch-All testing
- Greylisting detection
We do not send any email to the recipient address during the entire validation process. All processing is done on our servers, your IP addresses and domains are not affected in any way by the Email-Validator service – absolutely no blacklisting risk for your IPs and domains.
Please see the Frequently Asked Questions section.
The plugin requires an API Key. Please sign up for an account at
https://www.email-validator.net/free-trial-registration.html (no credit card required).
The trial account comes with 1,000 free credits.
- Unzip and upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- De plugin activeren via het ‘Plugin’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin in the Settings section of the Administrator Dashboard.
- Register for an API key and get 1,000 free credits (no credit card required):
- Copy and paste your API key to the Settings section of the Administrator Dashboard.
If you need help, just send us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to protect your data and your privacy when processing personal data.
We do not process or store email addresses for any purpose other than validation.
We do not share any client data with any third party at any time.
We keep all data supplied by clients for the purposes of validation as confidential, to not disclose data to anyone within our organization without a need to receive it for the specific purpose for which its is being disclosed to us, and to not disclose this data to any third party.
Email-Validator is a service operated by Byteplant, a company located in Germany and operating according to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standards and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) – one of the strictest data protection and privacy legislations in the world (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundesdatenschutzgesetz for details).
Personal data according to the German Federal Data Protection Act means any information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual. This includes your name and address but also data like your phone number and email address. All data is subject to a special protection in accordance with the German Federal Data Protection Act and other legal provisions which we enforce using both technical methods and strict company processes.
Do you store validated email addresses?
All data from API requests and batch/list processing will be automatically deleted within 14 days.
Is this plugin free?
This plugin is free, but to use our service and the API after the free trial you will need a paid account.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Byteplant Email Validator” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers