Email All Users is a plugin that creates a widget that allows you to send mass email to all registered users in your wordpress site.
You configure the widget with a title and mailto-link-title.
The widget will then create a mailto:link that will include all users that is active.
If you have the plugin “Email Users” installed it will only include users that has approved mass email in the settings.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Add the widget “Email all users” to your desired pane.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Email All Users” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- First stable version
- Changed delimeter from , to ;
- Added function to check if user is logged in or not and do not show link if not logged in.
- Fixed wrong delimeter from , to ;
- Added choice for email delimeter for Gmail/Other mail program.
- Added separat maillink for Outlook as it always wants a ; (semikolon)