edocr Document Viewer for WordPress is a document viewer that enables you easily embed documents on your WordPress site. Allow everyone that visits your website to view your site’s content.
edocr Document Viewer is a HTML5 document viewer that enables you to display dozens of different document and image files on your website without worrying about whether your visitors have the software to view them or without having to convert it to another format first and risk degrading its quality. edocr Document Viewer supports dozens of file types, including DOC, PDF, PPT, XLS, CAD, GoogleDocs, and more.
If you need help installing, please read the WordPress Managing Plugins page.
*Please ensure that the curl php module is installed on your webserver before installation.
- Download the zip file
- Log into WordPress Admin
- Click on Plugins menu, click Add New
- Click Upload (right under title next to ‘Search’ and ‘Featured’)
- Choose the edocr-document-viewer.zip and click Install Now!
- Click on Installed Plugins
- Click Activate under the “edocr Document Viewer” section
Please visit our site for more FAQ’s and for support.
How do I sign up for an edocr account?
Does edocr Document Viewer cost money?
edocr Document Viewer is free for use for any WordPress website.
How to I add the Viewer to a Page or Post?
- Click on Pages or Posts in navigation
- Open an existing page/post or create a new one
- Within the content editor, add a shortcode to editor using the unique
edocr document identifier (aka GUID) similar to this: [edocr guid=aqegexna]
- Click Save and then view your post
How do I find my document GUID?
This plugin adds a shortcode which alows you to embed documents on your page or post that are hosted on edocr.com. For example, if you have a document with the following URL:
You’ll need to find the documents unique identifier. It’s the 8-letter part of the URL directly after the ‘/v/’. In this example, the unique document identifier (or GUID) is:
Now simply take your document GUID and use it with our shortcode to add a document to your post or page like this:
Once you save and view your post, you should now have an embedded instance of the document on your WordPress site. You can embed any unrestricted edocr document on the site.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“edocr Document Viewer” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
* Tested for 5.6 compatibility
* Changed license from GPLv3 to MIT
1.0.2 Initial Version