The Earnware Connect plugin makes it easy to create fields, forms and multi-page marketing funnels in any WordPress website.
Whether powering simple subscription forms or sophisticated multi-page polls, questionnaires, or sales funnels, web form submissions are immediately posted to your Earnware Contact manager.
Earnware Connect automatically ingests UTM variables for marketing attribution tracking and much more.
- Install via wordpress.org or download zip and install via WP’s plugin UI.
- Obtain your user from Earnware Dashboard’s profile page and set in plugin’s setting page.
- You are ready to rock.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Earnware Connect” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “Earnware Connect” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- Release a small patch for a ew_hasrole shortcode bug that occurs when tracking per session is enabled.
- Changed stylesheet endpoint and added classes to initial row for element plugin support
- Changed posting end point
- Added ability to specify a workflow to trigger on an Earnware subscribe form submission
- Modified CCPA data that is visible to the subscriber.
- Modified CCPA form end point.
- Modified CCPA support and integration.
- Modified description, icons, and removed outdated screenshots. Added an option to load Earnware Connect default styles or to rely solely on the current theme to style forms.
- Added CCPA shortcode to easily link to safesubcribe.org for CCPA compliance
- Added CCPA shortcodes
- Admin style changes rollback
- Admin style changes
- Modified on_change submissions to not change input label to read “Processing…”
- Styling all the things.
- Style changes
- Tested with 5.3.2
- Style changes.
- Fixed bug with email input.
- Markup Changes
- Removed CSS overrides.
- Bug fixes and patches.
- Fixed bug with recaptcha 😉
- Added ability to override default css. Added support for v2 recaptcha.
- Autofills email with ” ” encoded to +
- Tested up to 5.2.2. Added default css.
- Added support to autofill forms from an encrypted payload to prevent Personally Identifiable Information from being present in the URL.
- Added support to autofill Earnware forms. To autofill with stored data either in the local storage or session storage add the autofill=”true” property to the shortcode.
- Made legacy sourceId, placementId form element posts also apply values to utm_source, utm_placement respectively.
- Added feature to allow tracking to exist in localStorage or sessionStorage depending on selected lifetime.
- Address bug: Certain tracking & merging features do not honor the save_origin option.
- Added ability to change how tracking parameter values get stored. Introduced save_origin option to indicate if tracking parameter is already set do not override it.
- Resolved bug that arises when using the Salient template.
- Added ability to set an override location to the sub form via form element attribute location-override.
- Added stores posted data from quantifying lead forms into local storage for merging. Does not store “protected” fields.
- Added support for quantifying lead capture forms that don’t immediately post to Earnware. Removed RECAPTCHA validation support.
- Added support for validating recaptcha tokens
- Added support for merging url encoded merge codes
- Added support for ew_subform posts to open the success url into a new window by adding a new_window attribute to the shortcode.
- Added support for merge codes in an a tag’s href value, just add className “merge”.
- Added support for hidden fields in ew_subform shortcode.
- Fixed bug released with multiple forms per page.
- Added unique form ids in order to allow multiple forms per page.
- Added cache-busting version appends to local client libraries.
- Added ability to reference contact for data appends using either email address or contactId.
- Removed PII Abhorences.
- Including querystring params when posting ew_subform forms.
- Moved input-submit class for inputs to the parent of the input.
- Added input-submit class for inputs that fire off form submission. For reals this time.
- Added input-submit class for inputs that fire off form submission.
- Bug fixes for 1.0.19…
- Added ability for input changes to fire off form submissions.
- Success url Merging to include querystring params
- Adjusted html escaping on ew_subform shortcode attribute.
- Added support for the ew_subform shortcode to take a role and alternative shortcode if the viewer has specified role.
- Modified the gated content short code to take a 3rd parameter indicating whether to enforce in a soft / graceful manner. If true is passed in it will all the user to view the content if localStorage is not available for use. Released a new “single visit” shortcode that enables authors / webmasters to set an alternative url if a user has already visited a page.
- Now stores all non-protected form post values.
- Added ability to set a default option for select boxes with no value. Added div container for each radio button. Updated documentation.
- Added missing js file.
- Added ability to merge content from the querystring.
- Fixed bug with non-urlencoded querystring values merged into the success and error urls.
- Fixed bug with checkbox values set to always on.
- Fixed bug with hidden email field when updating an existing contact.
- Added support for text in between form fields
- Added support for user defined fields, allow native validation, and made it possible to list fields as required. If email is present in the querystring a hidden input field will be created for email, thus hiding is appearance to the end user.
- Added ability to merge in tracked parameters to success and error ew_subform urls.
- Bug fix with ew_transform_url shortcode.
- Adjustments to readme, assets, and plugin instructions
- Bug fix for custom querystring params that occurred when values where null
- Initial release