Custom Taxonomy Filter in WordPress Admin Panel Post Listing Plugin will solve or help to add custom taxonomy filter/dropdown for built-in or custom post type listing in Admin panel or dashboard.
CBX Custom Taxonomy Filter by Codeboxr
- Supports all post types including built-in and custom post types
- Supports all taxonomy including custom and built-in taxonomy types
- Enable/Disable for any post type
- Enable/Disable any taxonomy
How to install the plugin and get it working.
- wordPress Codex has a very good instruction for multiple ways to install a plugin Upload
customtaxfilterinadminfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From ‘Setting’ menu see sub menu ‘CBX Custom Tax Filter’, save setting
- Go to any post listing from admin panel and check the new dropdown list for the custom taxonomy, also it works for existing taxonomy
Does this work with any custom post type ?
Does this work with any custom taxonomy ?
Does this work with default post types and taxonomy ?
Sure, just try it.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“CBX Custom Taxonomy Filter” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- [New] Dashboard setting ui/ux improvements
- [New] CSS is now generated as scss files
- [New] Help & support page added
- [New] WordPress 5.8 compatible
- Checked with wordpress 5.4.1 and some code level improvement
- Readme improvement
- Totally Fresh new release
- Plugin setting save bug fixed
- WordPress 4.0.1 compatible and make it work at last with latest wordpress version after initial release
- First Release