The plugin creates a lead with the contact information captured in any Contact-Form-7 form.
You can add as many forms as you like and map arbitrary fields to advanced contact properties e.g tags, notes, lead_reference.
This enables you to create “special” forms e.g. to collect leads from dedicated marketing channels and sales channels.
Within SalesKing you can then professionally work with the collected leads like e.g. follow-up by mail or phone, create estimates and so on.
We suggest using the contact form 7 capabilities like e.g. radio-buttons and selections to collect leads and dynamically tag them.
This will give your sales team great insight by filtering the leads within SalesKing and use SalesKing as CRM.
Okay, sounds great so far: How to pimp your wordpress contact form 7
If you already use Contact Form 7, capturing leads from your site is just two simple steps away:
- Get a SalesKing account
- Install and activate contact form 7 + this plugin
- Configure a contact form with SalesKing integration (see screenshots)
On new forms we enter some fail-safe defaults:
Form-field -> SalesKing Contact field email -> email name -> last_name subject+message -> notes form-url -> lead_ref some-tag -> tag_list
Besides the SK-fields above, we support form fields for phone_office and organisation it’s up to you to fill the mentioned fields – be creative by using the contactform7 capabilities in combination with SalesKing.
If you need more fields or any help just drop us a mail at email@example.com.
You can see all possibly available contact fields in our API Browser
- english (standard)
- WordPress 3.2 and PHP 5.2.6+ required!
- curl is needed.
- Download the plugin.
- Decompress the ZIP file and upload the contents of the archive into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
If you want to enhance the plugin itself, feel free to grab it on github
Download for developers
- Why is my user logged out when i use this addon?
For security resons SalesKing has an advanced session-handling which causes the log-out. If you use the contact form
addon you might consider to activate another user in your SalesKing-Account which then “works” as your API-User.
Just get in contact with the SalesKing-Team.
- I do not get how to work with contact form 7 – is there a documentation?
Contact-Form 7 is on of the most used contact-form plugins for wordpress and therefore it is very well documented.
You can find the docs, FAQ and more detailed information about Contact Form 7 on contactform7.com.
- SalesKing is great and does provide so many other useful features – is there a documentation as well?
Yep, we just released our new support-center(german) – if you need answers which are not provided in our support-center just drop us a mail firstname.lastname@example.org we love to help, promise!
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Contact Form 7 – SalesKing CRM Addon” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “Contact Form 7 – SalesKing CRM Addon” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- change setting of sub-domain to SalesKing URL, so users must enter the full URL of their SalesKing account
- fix bug to allow saving of forms without SalesKing connection
- restructure class internals
- update sk-api
- Fixed: simplified code move to OO-Structure
- Fixed: align naming of fields with SalesKIng Contact fields
- Added: test salesKing connection via AJAX on admin form
- Added: additional data tag field
- Added: note about field limitations
- Added:initialize form only if user or password or subdomain not present