Enables users to easily manage and organize multiple locations. With integrated Google Maps functionality, it also provides a seamless store locator experience. Updated and tested 2023 Version
The Google Map Locations plugin empowers users to effortlessly add a location, multiple locations, or points of interest to a Google map. Along with details such as a description, images, videos, full address, zip code. The locations are displayed on a Google map with each one having a unique icon based on the category it belongs to.
- Place a location on a Google map
- Add description for each location
- Show all locations on an index page showing one map for all locations
- Allow user to see all their posted locations in a dashboard, add new locations or control the status of existing locations
- Images and videos can be added to each location
Pro Version Features
- Locations index map display – Choose between several display templates to support use cases such as store locator, store list, point of interest and more
- Import and export locations using KML, GPX or CSV format
- Categories – Place locations in categories and assign a unique icon for each category
- Weather information – Weather information is shown near each location
- Location Icon – Override location category icon with a unique icon per each specific location
- Upload Location Icon – Upload your own location icon
- Images – Images and videos can be added to each location
- Shortcodes – Several shortcodes are supported. Shortcodes can be embedded in posts and show a single location, a map with all locations in a category, and more
- Tags – Tags can be added to locations and allow filtering of locations
- Search – search by any keywords in location description or title
- Search location using zip, radius and text
- Modify all text labels in the plugin
- Access Control – Set which role can create or view locations
- Location moderation and notifications
- Allow users to use an iframe and share location map on another site
- Tiles/Layers support – Show extra information from external services as an additional map layer
- Polygon support – Draw a beautiful shape overlay
- Track users location – Create a link that allows user to show their location on the map in real time
- Automatically add links to Waze and Google directions for each location
- Create time-based locations and polygons. Users can filter the map according to date and time to view these locations
- Route Manager – Integrates with the Route Manager plugin to show both locations and routes on a joint map
Addons and Related Plugins
- Location Manager PeepSo Integration
- Location Manager Anonymous Posting
- CM Route Manager Plugin
- CM Business Directory
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
- Routes Plugin – Draw map routes and generate a catalog of routes and trails with points of interest using Google maps.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- De plugin activeren via het ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add a Google API key.
- Add as many locations as you want. Each will have it’s own location page and will show up on the index map
- There are a handful of other optional preferences available in the dashboard.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“CM Map Locations” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Release Date: 14 Aug 2023
* Compatible with WP 6.3
Release Date: 04 Aug 2023
* Bugfix related to geolocation js library
Release Date: 22 Mar 2023
* Update package info
Release Date: 23 Feb 2023
* Added a code that fixes 404 problems after permalink change automatically
* Resolved PHP Notice and Warning
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
* Replace Internal support links