Calcurates is a cloud-based entire shipping solution that calculates and shows the right shipping methods and rates to customers at checkout based on multiple conditions. It helps e-commerce to seamlessly integrate with major shipping carriers (DHL, UPS, FedEx, USPS, Purolator, Canada Post and more) in order to display real-time rates at checkout.
Calcurates helps you to reduce the gap between true shipping costs you bear and shipping rates your customers pay at the checkout. Bring your shipping to a new level and make it cost-effective and sales-stimulating.
- Shipping Zones
- Custom Shipping Options (Flat Rate, Free Shipping)
- Carrier Shipping Options
- Table Rates
- Multi-Origin Shipping
- Shipping Rules and Restrictions
- International Shipping and Landed Costs
- Estimated Delivery Dates
- In-Store Pickup
- Volumetric Weight
- Smart Packaging
- Rate Shopping
Developed By Experts
Calcurates is developed and supported by Amasty. After 10 years of success in developing and supporting e-commerce apps and extensions, the Amasty team is happy to introduce a multi-platform shipping SaaS, which is the perfect solution for shipping profitability.
- Free consultations on e-commerce shipping
- Qualified and careful support
- Migration and configuration services
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to WordPress settings -> General -> set your Timezone. ATTENTION! Do not use any UTC option!
- Sign up to Calcurates and go to “Websites”. Add your WooCommerce website and copy Calcurates API Key from the step 3.
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> Calcurates Shipping Method. Paste Calcurates API Key in the corresponding field.
- Copy Plugin Api Key. Go to Calcurates account -> Website Settings and paste it in the corresponding field on the step 4.
- Click “Sync”. After successful synchronization press “Save”.
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> Shipping zones. Add Calcurates Shipping Method to your zones. We recommend allowing Calcurates shipping method to Worldwide zone and control shipping by zones in Calcurates using Shipping Areas functionality.
- Configure cost-effective shipping with Calcurates and get more happy customers.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Calcurates for WooCommerce” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- Fix: Minor fixes and improvements
- Add: Shipping Segments – filtering by “Cost” has been added for “Custom Group” conditions
- Add: Sort order for Shipping Methods and Carrier Services at the checkout has been implemented
- Fix: support Shipping class attribute
- Enhancement: better shipping rates sorting
- Fix: make order emails
- Fix: SKU didn’t sync
- Add: Support “SKU” as a product attribute has been added
- Enhancement: minimal version of php is 7.2.5
- Fix: Displaying shipping rates at the cart level (issue with the address update)
- Add: Multi-Origin improvement – multiple origins per single product (instead of just one) are now available
- Fix: Error with delivery dates
- Fix: Don’t show empty rates
- Fix: Correct disabled rates
- Add: “Packaging Rules” functionality has been added
- Add: “Merged Shipping Option” has been added
- Add: “Fixed Per Package” calculation for Table Rates has been added
- Add: “Fixed Per Package” calculation for Delivery Dates has been added
- Add: “Fixed Per Package” calculation for Shipping Rues has been added
- Add: Shipping estimates for cart are now available
- Enhancement: Frontend improvements for displaying info, error message and delivery dates
- Enhancement: Delivery Dates and Info Messages display settings have been added to the plugin config
- Fix: Remove the psr/log dependency as woocommerce has found malware in it
- Fix: Rename the plugin directory from
- Fix: Improve shipping methods styles and structure
- First release