BP-Portfolio is a BuddyPress plugin that allows members to create their own portfolio (a set of projects : IT projects, recipes, achievements of designer, … ).
Right now each project includes a title, a description, an url and a screenshot of the project. The size of the description can be defined in the admin panel, as the template to be used.
The plugin provides the following features :
- a new tab in the user profile listing their projects
- a new page listing all projects,
- a widget listing the latest projects
- a new activity for each new project
In future versions, each project will have its own page and multiple captures can be uploaded for a project.
- Upload the ‘bp-portfolio/’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Settings can be configured in the ‘Buddypress > BP-Portfolio’ area of your blog.
- What is the size of the screenshot ?
Ideally, the size of the capture must be 250x170px. But anyway the plugin crop the image to fit the interface.
- How to change the plugin interface ?
The plugin incorporates a ’template’ directory where you place your new themes (use the default theme architecture for your own theme).
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“BuddyPress Portfolio” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Add, edit and delete projects
- List all projects on a common page
- Create a widget that lists the latest projects
- Displays a new tab in the user profile