This plugin provides two-way synchronisation between CiviCRM Groups and BuddyPress Groups in a similar way to the Drupal Organic Groups CiviCRM module. For each BuddyPress group, the plugin will automatically create two CiviCRM groups:
- A “normal” (mailing list) group containing a contact record for each corresponding BuddyPress group member. This group is assigned the same name as the linked BuddyPress group.
- An “ACL” group containing the contact record of the administrators of the corresponding BuddyPress group. This gives BuddyPress group admins the ability to view and edit members of their group in CiviCRM.
When a new user is added to (or joins) a BuddyPress group, they are automatically added to the corresponding CiviCRM group. Likewise, when a contact is added to the “normal” CiviCRM group, they will be added as a member to the corresponding BuddyPress group. If a contact is added to the CiviCRM “ACL” group, they will be added to the BuddyPress group as an administrator.
This plugin requires a minimum of WordPress 4.9, BuddyPress 1.8 and CiviCRM 4.7. Having the latest version of each plugin active is, of course, highly recommended.
This plugin is in active development. For feature requests and bug reports (or if you’re a plugin author and want to contribute) please visit the plugin’s GitHub repository.
- Extract the plugin archive
- Upload plugin files to your
- Activeer de plug-in via het ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In Multisite, it is recommended that you network-activate the plugin
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“BP Groups CiviCRM Sync” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Adds filter to exclude BuddyPress groups from sync
- Fixes ACL group membership sync
- Disables the UI for creating a BuddyPress Group from a CiviCRM Group – create a BuddyPress Group instead
- Improves plugin loading procedure
- Better code documentation
- Fixes sync procedure hanging when errors are encountered
- Drops support for CiviCRM 4.5
- Fixes membership of ACL Group for BuddyPress group admins
- Fixes CiviCRM “Mailing List” group type on BuddyPress group creation
- Make usernames URL-friendly
- Fixes empty WordPress user emails when Contacts are added to groups via “New Individual” form
- Updates hook references for CiviCRM 4.7.x instances
- AJAX-driven BuddyPress to CiviCRM sync
- Fixed sync recursion errors
- Fixed sync when using Groups admin page
Set “Use Parent Group” to off by default
First public release