bookingkit is the smart, German engineered online booking solution for leisure time activity providers.
You can setup your account on bookingkit.de and create your events within a few minutes.
=Why you should use bookingkit:=
- Make your services instantly bookable directly on your website. Sell more tickets through an easy-to-use booking solution for your customers to book and pay your events. All relevant payment-providers like PayPal are included.
- Smart interface for business and customer administration: Keep an overview of your reservations, your bookings, your customers and your income.
- Promote your services and acquire new clients: Advertise easily with marketing partners like TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide or CTS Eventim.
- You need a bookingkit account to use this plugin. Plans start at 0 Euro per month and can be cancelled every month.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/bookingkitdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to log into your bookingkit account and navigate to the marketing section. Copy your snippet. On your WordPress admin page navigate to the ‘Settings’->’bookingkit’ screen and paste your snippet.
- Navigate to the post where you would like to add your events.
- Click activate in the bookingkit-box.
- If you would like to place your events within the page instead of at the end, you can add
[bookingkit]within your content.
- If you would like to place a single event on a page, add the bookingkit code for this event in the bookingkit-box.
- How much does bookingkit cost?
The basic membership has no monthly fees. You only pay a small fee for bookings with electronic payment.
- How can I cancel my account?
You can cancel your account whenever you want. All contracts are perpetuing monthly memberships.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“bookingkit” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- First official release.