This plugin is designed to create a bonus system with cashback.
The cashback percentage is calculated based on the users status in the form of bonus points.
Each user status has a corresponding cashback percentage.
The users status depends on the total amount of the users orders.
Cashback is accumulated in the client’s virtual wallet.
You can test the plugin on this page
- Upload dir
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
When are points awarded?
When the administrator marks the order as “Completed”
Why are points not awarded immediately after the order is paid?
This is done on purpose to exclude the case when the client has spent the earned
points, but decided to return the last product. In this case, the bonus balance goes negative.
When are points deducted?
When the customer confirms the order in checkout.
Possible cashback is not displayed in the shopping cart and checkout.
You are most likely logged in with an administrator account. Administrators are not involved
in the loyalty system.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Bonus for Woo” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
4.3.0 – 2022-07-05
- Dynamic table of points accrual history on the user account page
- Fixed currency sliding in the user’s personal account.
- Added statistics page
4.2.0 – 2022-07-02
- Added the ability to earn points on your birthday.
- Added the ability to set cashback in decimal fraction.
- Fixed bug when email footer text was not set in woocommerce settings.
4.1.0 – 2022-06-29
- Added the ability to create coupons to receive bonus points.
4.0.0 – 2022-06-27
- Visual changes in the admin panel.
- Code optimization.
- Fixed Error.
- Added the ability to choose a product with 100% cashback.