This plugin prevents a specific set of WooCommerce fake/spam orders.
Simply install and activate the plugin, there are no settings or tweaks to be made.
The plugin extends WooCommerce’s built in checkout validations to check for a specific set of known spam email accounts and names, if triggered, the spam bot simply cannot checkout and importantly does not get to the account creation stage.
The names/emails it is checking for would only be used by spam bots, so there is no need to worry about false positives.
Will you keep this plugin updated?
Yes where possible I will try my best to add additional checks if the attack vectors change.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Block Specific Spam Woo Orders” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- Added a new function to handle checking against multiple blocked domains, now including [“@fakemail”]
- Confirming support with WP 6.1 and Latest WooCommerce
- Tested support with WP 6.0 and latest WC – works fine.
- Updating supported versions for WP and Woocommerce
- Adding support for readme.txt changelogs.
- Updating support for woocommerce – no code changes, minor updates to comment wording.
- Initial release.