This plugin allows you to sync your wp-content/uploads folder onto your backblaze b2 bucket.
It will also automatically sync all your media whenever you:
– create a new post or page and add a new media
– edit an existing post or page to add or update a media file
It will not get triggered if you upload a media on the media library page.
Fortunately, after you upload a media like this, you can directly trigger a sync to backblaze by using the action button that we put at your disposal.
This plugin relies and assumes that you have rclone installed on your server.
Refer to this guide on how to install rclone: https://rclone.org/downloads/
TODO in next phase
- Identify an appropriate hook when a media is uploaded via the WordPress Media Library so that we can trigger the sync for this action as well
- Tell the sync process to ignore certain type of files
- The log file messages are not pretty – create a custom approach for that instead of relying on
- (DONE) Show a real-time verbose mode of the sync when triggering the sync manual using the action button?
The best way to contribute to the development of this plugin is by participating on the GitHub project:
There are many ways you can contribute:
- Raise an issue if you found one
- Create/send us a Pull Request with your bug fixes and/or new features
- Provide us with your feedback and/or suggestions for any improvement or enhancement
- Translation – this is an area we are yet to do
- Storyset for the illustrations
1) Install & activate the plugin
2) Fill in your Backblaze B2 Bucket credentials on the admin page “B2-Sync” menu
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“b2-sync” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
1.2.0 (December 5, 2021)
- FIX: the process was blocking with wait(), let us try to make it async as getting real-time output and being async is a challenge
- Enhancement: display all lines in the log henceforth so that user can see what is happening from start to end
1.1.0 (December 4, 2021)
- New Feature: see real-time output on the log screen
- Enhancement: Allow the system to check if a sync process is already running so tha we prevent triggering any duplicate sync process
1.0.0 (November 28, 2021)
- Initial release onto WordPress.org plugin repo with the initial code from phase 1 of this plugin
0.1.0 (November 20, 2021)
- Initial commit of working code for the benefit of everyone who needs this plugin