It Displays a Cookie Notification in customized Popup on your WordPress site
Set cookie life time for 15 days by default. Admin can change it as per requirement. After the preset days of cookie expires, cookie will be auto deleted. Once cookie(Name ‘aws_visited’) is deleted, again notification popup will be displayed when we hit website for first time.
Support provided to ckeditor plugin for ‘Cookie Notification Message’ field to easy user interface.
AWS Cookies Popup is simple to install:
- Unzip aws-cookie-popup.zip
- Upload ‘aws-cookie-popup’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the AWS Cookies Popup.
- Browse to Settings > Cookie Popup
- Customise your cookie notification message with position and color for your WordPress site.
Yes, This plugin is used ‘aws_visited’ cookie to store the data.
By default this plugin takes 15(Days) as cookie lifetime. You can change it from Settings > AWS Cookie Popup > Cookie Expire. Make sure that value is entered in day.
How can I support this plugin?
Spread the word, report bugs and provide your valuable feedback.
How can I use this plugin for multilingual wordpress site?
We are working on it and soon release with multilingual support.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“AWS Cookies Popup” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Very first release.
- Minor fixes and enhancements
- Minor fixes