Automatic Translator with Google Translate by Pampa Dev
This plugin simplifies translation. You are literally seconds away from having your website translated into 104 different languages.
It couldn’t be easier to implement
- Install the plugin
- Activate it
- Have your website translated automatically for visitors from all around the globe!
Trustful and professional
This plugin is powered by the trusted Google Translate engine, don’t let any dodgy translations make your website look unprofessional. Make use of the best automatic translation engine.
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Haitian Creole
- Kurdish (Kurmanji)
- Myanmar (Burmese)
- Scots Gaelic
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- All done, you now have the Automatic Translator with Google Translate installed for free.
This plugin works out of the box and does not need any configuration. But, if you want to manually define the language to translate from and select the options that appear to the visitors on the Translate Button you can do that on the Automatic Translator section
How much does this plugin cost?
Nothing, it is for free. Yes, this is a free translator plugin for WordPress.
How will the visitors see my website in their languages?
When a visitor opens your website they will see a translation dropdown menu in the top left corner with the offered languages.
Do I need any translation skills to use this plugin?
No, this plugin does all the translation work for you. So you don’t need to know any of the languages your website will be translated into. Also, you don’t need to hire a translator.
I only need my website translated into one language, I don’t want all those 104 languages.
No problem, you can configure this plugin to only offer the language/s that you want.
Will my posts and pages be duplicated for every new language?
No, the translation happens on the fly whenever a visitor selects a language.
Does this plugin translate text within images?
No, any text that is part of an image will not be translated. This plugin only translates text.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Automatic Translator with Google Translate” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Fixed css selector bug
- Updated plugin’s name and tags
- Updated WP 6.0 compatibility
- JS error on activation
- Fixed Notice on undefined index
- NEW WIDGET STYLE – including country flags and many other styling options
- Better handling of new options on plugin update
- Fixed PHP Notice after activation
- Fixed translation button’s chevron going to next line by some themes
- Removed padding added by some themes
- Dropdown preview to translate languages
- Fixed icon not appearing on the translator button
- Fixed bug when no border thickness selected on the translator button
- More styling options for the Automatic Translation Button
- Added styling options for the list of languages in the multilingual dropdown to change the default Google Translate styling
- Added an Automatic Translation Button widget so that the WordPress website can be auto translated from a widget area
- Set the default translator languages to Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and English
- Updated the plugin’s name to Automatic Translator Plugin for WordPress with Google Translate
- Updated the screenshots with the new translation options
- “Contribute a better translation” popup removed
- Fixed bug on ‘Visual settings’ when changing button color
- Improved README file
- Added ability to turn ‘Default Location’ off and use a
- Use tabs on the settings section
- Fixed preview Size and Icon settings
- Improved Plugin description and screenshots
- Compatibility with WP v5.8
- Fixed error loading supported languages
- Settings and styling fixed
- README file fixed
- Plugin URI removed from main file.
- First release.