Auto Post After Image Upload plugin will let you create single/bulk post after uploading any media from wordpress media gallery. This is very much essential plugin for photo blog or where there are a lots number of image posting in a wordpress driven site.
When you will upload an image from wordpress media gallery then a post will be created automatically with that image as featured image.
Website of Author: http://www.shahariaazam.com
Submit Issues: https://github.com/shahariaazam/auto-post-after-image-upload/issues/new
Project GitHub URL: https://github.com/shahariaazam/auto-post-after-image-upload
For more details you can send mail with your suggestions, recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Install this
Auto Post After Image Upload plugin there is no any complexity. It’s very simple like other plugin. Just follow the procedure described below.
- Download the plugin from WordPress Plugin repository. After downloading the zip file extract it.
auto_post_after_image_uploadplugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Upload an image from ‘Add Media’ menu in WordPress. Then go to ‘All Post’ menu and see after uploading that image there will be a new post with that image.
This is useful for creating bulk post?
Yes, of course. The main intention to create this plugin to use where user need bulk image posting and creating post.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Auto Post After Image Upload” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- New placeholder added
- This plugin will ignore any other attachment other than images. It was affecting lots of people. Now it’s fixed
- Few other minor bug fixed
- Few minor bug fixed. Few buggy placeholder disabled that will be fixed in later updates
- Post format can be pre set from settings page
- A minor link bug fixed
- New post preference settings page added
- Compatible with new WP version
- Major refactored
- Initial release