The Attendance Management For LifterLMS addon lets your users to mark their attendances in different courses. Admin & users can keep track of their attendances. You can now make your e-learning platform even more engaging.
- This addon provides Attendance functionality for LifterLMS registered users.
- Students can mark their attendances and can view their attendances( count & percentages ).
- Admin can enable/disable the addon from lifterlms settings page in tab integrations and sub tab attendance.
- Admin can also manage attendance by disallowing attendance on desired courses.
- Admin can also view attendance of students in respective course edit page.
- Admin can turn the delete attendance data on. ( This will delete all users attendance related data on deleting the Attendance Management For LifterLMS Addon ).
- Admin can allow attendance globally. (This option will turn attendance on for all LifterLMS courses).
- Admin can use short code to see top attendant for any desired course.
- Students can see their attendance in respective courses. (Through Short Codes).
Minimum System Requirements
Attendance Management For LifterLMS Requires
- PHP 7.2 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.0 or later
Before installation please make sure you have latest LifterLMS installed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Can I use “Attendance Management For LifterLMS” addon and any other attendance addon simultaneously?
Yes, you can use “Attendance Management For LifterLMS” addon and any other attendance addon at the same time.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Attendance Management For LifterLMS” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
– Intial release1.0.1
– Added compatibility with latest version of WordPress and LifterLMS.
– Replaced text domain constant with string.