Managing appointments can take up quite some time. ATOM Appointment Management is a new and easy to configure plugin that helps you save time and manage your customer appointments or event registrations.
Unlike some solutions that let your customer select appointments via datepicker whenever they like, ATOM Appointment Management gives you full control when you allocate your time for appointments.
- Saves you a ton of time
- Happy customers
- Future-proof: We use this plugin for multiple projects of our own clients and provide updates with improvements and important changes on a regular basis.
- GDPR (German: DSGVO) ready!
- Made in Austria
- Beautiful calendar view with available slots.
- Easy setup in WordPress
- Adjustable color scheme
- Auto-fill calendar with rule-based appointments
- Set-up availability of time slots
- Duration of appointments, pauses in between
- Open hours
- Exceptions for rules (eg. holidays) can be added (single slots or whole days)
- Appointment Management: Approve or reject appointments in WordPress or E-Mail
- Download Appointment as ICS file to add to your favorite Calendar App
- Optimized for marketing: “Advantages” bullets besides form, call to action teaser after sending the form, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel event tracking)
- Reminder E-Mail for customers
The plugin is available as a PRO version with advanced features like individual repeating or singular appointments, automatic holiday import for Austria and Germany, ICS calendar subscriptions and much more. Learn more about AAM PRO
This plugin is available in German (configurable with formal “Sie” or informal “Du”) and English.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress
- Use the Settings in
Appointments -> Settingsto configure the plugin
- Insert the shortcode
[atom-appointment]on pages to display calendar
Can users select how long an appointment is booked?
No. The idea of the plugin is to provide full control to you when appointments are booked.
What about holidays?
You can remove appointments for a whole day or just a few hours if you need a break. The PRO version allows you to import national holidays for Austria and Germany automatically.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“ATOM Appointment Management” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
“ATOM Appointment Management” is vertaald in 1 taal. Dank voor de vertalers voor hun bijdragen.
Vertaal “ATOM Appointment Management” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- New: Option to disable conversion tracking for logged in administrators
- Improved: PHP 8 Support, upgraded libraries
- New: Improved frontend calendar with better mobile navigation and refined styles.
- Improved: CSS reset for frontend to ensure consistent styles for different themes.
- Bug fixes
- New: Option to customize frontend color scheme.
- Bug fixes
- Improved: Styles
- Fixes a caching problem with different categories
- New: More editable frontend texts.
- Improved: Styles
- New: Automatically send reminder mails before an appointment.
- New: Option to automatically redirect users after successfully booking an appointment.
- Improved: Updated JS and external libraries for improved WordPress support.
- Fixes an issue, where business hours could not be changed.
- Fixes a styling issue with CTA images.
- Submitting a new appointment request is now much faster as emails are sent asynchronously
- Fixes a problem where custom email text could appear without line breaks
- New: Option to automatically delete older appointments to comply with privacy regulations
- Bug Fixes
- Fixes a problem where changes in opening hours would not immediately show up in the calendar view
- Adds the option to customize the appointment form send button label
- Fixes a compatibility problem when both the free and PRO version are installed.
- Initial release of the free version on the WordPress Plugin Repository.