Archivarix External Images Importer will scan your posts and pages for external urls in src/srcset attribute for all img tags. Based on configured settings it can:
- Download images from their external locations
- Download images from Internet Archive (Wayback Machine)
You can choose what to do with images that could not be retrieved from external sources.
For further information and instructions please see Archivarix WP Plugin
Is this completely free?
Yes. If this plugin helped you to recover lost images we will be very grateful to you if you support Internet Archive project. Every contribution matters.
You can get more information on our [Donation page] (https://archivarix.com/en/donate/).
If you would like to know more about restores with Archivarix, visit [our website] (https://archivarix.com/en/ “Download websites from Archive.org”).
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Archivarix External Images Importer” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Support for WordPress 6.0
- Restore local missing images is enabled by default
- Image date path matches post creation path
- Fixed adding alt attribute
- Initial release