annasta Woocommerce Product Filters is the advanced WooCommerce filters solution that provides fast and flexible search through the products of your shop. Our free plugin offers numerous premium features, with built-in product Categories and Tags, as well as custom product taxonomy (Countries, Brands) filters support, product attributes filters (Colors, Sizes), custom filter icons, color filters, step-by-step product finders, SEO options, built-it Ajax pagination and infinite scroll support, fast caching-enhanced performance, with possibility of setting up filters for archive pages and WooCommerce [products] shortcodes.
Visit the annasta Filters Demo Site to see the plugin in action!
On the backend you will find everything needed for a fast WooCommerce products filter setup, manageable through a clear, easy-to-use interface, with extensive documentation to help you in the initial setup, and with further adjustments.
- Taxonomy filters: create any WooCommerce product taxonomy filter, including any built-in (product categories, tags), or custom (brands, countries of origin etc) product taxonomies
- Product attributes filters: size, colour, brand, gender — any WooCommerce attribute of your choice can become a filter
- Products search box adds support to built-in WooCommerce products search engine, with autocomplete options available. Warning: the WooCommerce search engine performs well in shops with up to 30000 products running on reasonably fast servers.
- Stock availability filter includes available products filter, out of stock products filter, and backordered products filter (to filter awaited products)
- Products rating range filter will add filtering by rating ranges, e.g. 0 – 1, …, 2 – 3, 4 – 5
- Featured products filter will limit results to products that are marked as featured
- On sale filter will limit filtered results to products that have sale price specified
- Product meta data filters: create filters out of WooCommerce product meta, such as length, width, date, or any custom meta fields
- Products per page control will let your customers select how many products per page they wish to see at a time
- Products sort by control will allow you to add the products sorting (order by) options to your annasta Filters presets, providing full support of either url, or AJAX product sorting for your WooCommerce shop
- Multiple / single item selection
- Range selection for the prices, rating and meta data filters (range support for taxonomy filters is available in the premium version)
- Exclude the unneeded filter items (for example, the “Uncategorized” product category)
- Range slider control for product prices
- Dynamic product counts display is supported in all taxonomy-based filters
- Active filters badges (collectors), clear all filters button
- Filter collapse option will add a toggle button allowing to open / close filter terms box
- Flexible display of hierarchical levels
- Hierarchical filters toggle: collapse child levels of a WooCommerce filter created out of hierarchical taxonomy
- Customizable modern-looking checkbox icons (or any Font Awesome Free icon of your choice!) setup directly in filter options
- Color boxes support for the color attributes
- Datepicker control for date and time products meta data filters, with single date and dates range selection support
- Modify filters appearance, such as fonts, colors, borders and margins in the annasta Filters section of WordPress Customizer (Appearance > Customize > annasta Filters)
Plugin Features Highlights
- Filters can be placed into a sidebar, header, or anywhere else in the pages of your site by means of a shortcode, or widget
- annasta Filters work on shop pages, products taxonomy archive pages (product categories / tags / brands pages), as well as pages with the WooCommerce “products” shortcode. On any other page of your site annasta Filters will act as links to the corresponding filtered results of the shop page
- Choose the pages on which to display your filters, display different filters for different categories / brands / tags
- Presets-based filters structure also allows to use multiple syncronized presets (multiple presets are available in the premium version)
- WooCommerce products shortcode filters support: filters can be setup to work on pages with WooCommerce [products] shortcode
- WooCommerce Ajax filter support (refreshes only the products list part of the page when applying a filter)
- Url filters: whenever needed (for SEO or other reasons), setup your filters as HTML hyperlinks
- Simple form filters (HTML form element with submit button)
- Step-by-step filters style with rich options allow for the creation of product finder pages, with or without redirects
- Url updates and browser Back and Forward navigation support for WooCommerce AJAX product filters
- SEO options include dynamic page and shop titles generation, as well as support for meta description tags containing the combinations of all the currently active filters
- Variable products support
- WooCommerce Sort by control support
- Suggestions autocomplete support for the products keywords search boxes
- Built-in Ajax pagination options for your WooCommerce shop include Infinite scroll, AJAX-driven page numbers, and Load More button – powered next page loads
- Responsive display options provide filters display depending on device screen width (see the Visibility preset setting)
- Preset visibility modes controlled by “Filters” toggle button will allow opening your filters in a popup sidebar or above the WooCommerce products list container
- WPML support
Under the hood
- To maximize the speed and increase compatibility with the rest of your WooCommerce shop architecture, this plugin has been carefully designed to make the most of the native WordPress and WooCommerce APIs.
- Caching is used to increase the speed of page loads
- Our plugin is translations-ready. Please, let us know if you wish to share a translation to your language with the community!
This plugin has been tested up to the PHP version 7.4.7
We are committed to further improving users’ experience with our filters for WooCommerce shop, so any feedback, or bugs / problems reports are very much welcome and will receive our careful consideration!
- Getting started tutorial
- Troubleshoot Guide
- Ask your questions on the plugin Support Forum
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/annasta-woocommerce-product-filters directory, or install it through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate annasta Woocommerce Product Filters through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Navigate to the “annasta Filters” tab of the WooCommerce > Settings menu page
- Click on the cog (Edit preset) button of the Default preset.
- By default filters are set to display on all pages, but you can change this by limiting the display pages (to just the shop page, or some particular category page) in the “Display on” section of preset settings.
- Add as many filters as you like by selecting them in the “Preset Filters” dropdown and pushing the “+” (Add filter) button.
- Set filter options and save the preset.
- Add the preset to the pages of your site either by placing the “annasta WooCommerce Filters” Guttenberg block or widget into the desired sections of your site, or with the help of [annasta_filters preset_id=1] shortcode.
- Please refer to the plugin Getting Started Tutorial for more detailed instructions.
This plugin has been designed to work with themes that adhere to the WordPress and WooCommerce coding guidelines and maintain the standard WooCommerce shop page architecture. The majority of WooCommerce themes are compliant with these requirements, so most likely annasta Filters will work on your site with no need for additional adjustments.
You are welcome to contact us if you feel that you need an advice or help with the plugin integration with your theme, but please keep in mind that in some cases only the theme author can fix an incompatibility originating from non-compliance with the above-mentioned requirements.
If you are facing a problem with the functioning of the annasta Filters, please take a minute to look through our Troubleshoot Guide to see if the solution to your issue has already been described there.
Before contacting us for the resolution of your issue, we ask you to kindly follow these steps:
1. If there is a newer version of plugin available, perform an update to see if the issue has already been addressed.
2. Turn on the default WooCommerce theme (Storefront) and see if the problem disappears. If it does, it should mean that the problem lies in the plugin interaction with your theme. You can still contact us to see if we can come up with a fix, just let us know that the problem that you are facing is related to the plugin incompatibility with your theme.
3. Try to disable other active plugins (except for the WooCommerce), one by one, to see if the problem is caused by a conflict with another plugin.
4. Contact us to describe the issue.
We do maintain the program of the new features introduction for the future plugin releases, so there is a chance that the functionality that you are seeking is already on that list. You can contact us to find out if the feature that you are interested in is scheduled to appear in the next releases. If it turns out that it’s not on our To Do list, but your inquiry concerns an existing feature improvement, or coincides with our features development plan, we will consider your request in the future releases.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“annasta Woocommerce Product Filters” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- Added AJAX compatibility mode (annasta Filters > Product lists > AJAX mode) to provide better layout/markup support for a larger variety of themes
- Added the “Add to product list template” hooks adjustments for AJAX mode
- Fixed redirects in the filtered links of categories display
- Enhancements in the history state (back/forward browser buttons support) handling for non-filterable pages and some filterable page reloads.
- Product counts code optimization
- Added cleanup routine for the expired counts’ transients
- Reduced the default counts cache lifetime to 10 days
- Added apostrophes and quotes support to some labels and text options
- Added support for edge spaces in range value prefixes and postfixes
- Added query variables sorting to AJAX queries
- Added the preset title option to wpml-config
- Added WPML support for images style
- Minor JS and CSS optimization and fixes
- Upped WordPress & WooCommerce versions compliance to 6.1 and 7.1 respectively
- Added the annasta WooCommerce Filters Guttenberg block
- Added Archive pages support option in annasta Filters > Products Lists, that enables support for the titles and archives’ descriptions of the filtered WooCommerce taxonomy archive pages
- Added the Product categories / subcategories display option in annasta Filters > Products Lists > Add to product list template to provide the filters-supported categories display in place of the native Woocommerce categories display disabled by the annasta Filters > Plugin Settings > Force products display option
- Added the auto-shrink option for filters with limited height
- Added the AJAX response jQuery object as a parameter to awf_after_ajax_products_update
- Improved page titles and meta support on no results found pages
- Added the non-JS active badges and reset buttons’ support for the wrappers reload mode
- Fix in the collapsible filters JS
- Added WooCommerce taxes support to dynamic price sliders
- Added WPML support for preset associations (Display on section of filters preset settings)
- Added WPML anti-caching adjustment for AJAX
- Code optimization and cleanup
- Freemius update to version 2.4.5
- Upped Woocommerce version compliance to 6.9
- Fixed the admin preview detection routine: limited previews to Widgets section
- Added WPML support to string search autocomplete
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Fixed Widgets area visibility issue
- Added an option to customize the togglable popup “Close” button label
- Added WPML support in stock filter for variations
- Upped WordPress & WooCommerce versions compliance to 6.0 and 6.5 respectively
- Enhancement: variable products’ stock status support code revision based on new Woocommerce lookup tables
- Enhancement: added support for non-Latin attributes/ categories / tags slugs
- Fix for Polylang “language” variable
- Minor fixes and code clean up and optimization
- Upped Woocommerce version compliance to 6.4
- Added option to enable 3d party compatibility support
- Added compatibility adjustments code for YITH WooCommerce Compare plugin
- CSS adjustments
- Security fix: Freemius update to version 2.4.3
- Upped Woocommerce version compliance to 6.2
For older versions please visit our changelog archive.